Levi X Jess?-Chapter 3

*Later after dinner*

I walked out of my bedroom to see a woman with brown hair in a ponytail and glasses. She was wearing a pair of binoculars around her neck. . . why would she need binoculars? "You're Ellie right?" She asked you whilst putting a smirk on her face. "Yeah I'm Ellie..." you replied feeling worried.
Her face was smeared with a big smirk.

"Oh no. . . " you thought to yourself.
"Do you know somebody called Jess?" She asked you.
"Yeah ...whyyyy? "You said back.
"Have you heard about her and the captain?"
"No I haven't okay so can you just tell me what's going on."

She just looked into your eyes. It was evident that she was excited.
"Well, when I went to give levi some documents that he needed to fill in and I didn't think about knocking so I went straight into his office and saw him leaning over her and they didn't see me so I just quietly left..."

...

"What do you mean by leaning over her?" You asked

"They were making out!!! She screamed, looking like a complete fangirl.
A feeling of regret suddenly ran through your veins..."What have I done? " you muttered to yourself.

*Jess's point of view*

"Where is levi? He's been gone for 15 minutes...He said he was only going to the toilet."
You looked around his office then walked toward the window. You looked outside to see grass and trees. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around to see levi's chin resting on my shoulder. I put my lips on his and he deepend the kiss using his teeth to to pull on my lip to ask for permission. I parted my lips and teeth to let his tounge in. His tounge explored around my mouth and I couldn't help the little moan that escape so my lips. He snoged me for the next five minutes. He then whispered seductively in my ear "it's shag o'clock". (Sorry for the British isum.) " He unzipped his fly and he pulled out his member. Then there was a loud bang at the door.
"Fuck" he murmured
Then he zipped his clothes back up and went to the door. I jumped up and pounced onto his chair, trying to act as if we were just chatting.
He glanced over to me, looking annoyed at the fact somebody had interrupted him. He opened the door and Ellie was standing there with a lady who had glasses and a brown ponytail. "What do you want? " Levi asked her in a rude tone. The lady had a smirk all over her face. I recognised her face, but couldn't work out who it was. Then it struck me . It was Hanji!
"I heard some strange noises coming from your room so I came to see if you were okay.!" She said to him. I moved my head to the side to see her face properly because levi was in the way.
*slap*
A bright red mark appeared on Hanji's face.
Levi had slapped her in the face!
Then he slammed the door on her and huffed. He dragged his feet over to where I was sat and leaned over to kiss me. Suddenly, someone who was in the room next door shouted " I have a weird fetish for volvo's" I was confused and pulled away from him and looked at him. He looked pissed off. "What did you do that for?" he asked me rudely as he pulled me back in. I pulled away again. "Was that section commander Hanji?" I asked him. "Yeah it was..." he told me. Then he looked me in the eyes and I looked into his. Then there was a long pause.

...

His hand slithered onto my shoulder, gripping it tightly.
"Do you know that other girl? "
...
"Of course I do...she's my best friend!" I replied.
"If her name is Ellie, then she was the girl that I caught making out with Eren Jeager the other day. I need you to tell me what's going on between them because I am supposed to be in charge of him and keep an eye out on him, but I cannot do that If any babies come along in 9 months." He said to me sternly.
I just looked at him in shock.
What is Ellie not telling me?
I thought she fancied Armin.

Why hasn't she told me this?
...
What has she been doing with Eren because she knows that I don't like him.
A bolt of anger struck me.
"What's wrong?" Levi asked.
"She knows I hate Eren and now she does stuff with him behind my back?"

.............................................................