The Private Cupboard-Chapter 13

"GRANDAD WAS DOING WHAT NOW?!?!" Eloise screamed as I told her what had happened. She started patting my head and said "It's alright let me deal with that evil man!"

"Eloise don't-----"
But before I could finish my sentence she hushed me and stormed off down the corridor.

"Oh no...shits gonna go down.." I whispered under my breath as I started to follow her.

*Eloise's Point of View*

"ARGHHHHHH THAT EVIL LITTLE LYING SON OF A GUN HOW DARE HE BETRAY MY BEST FRIEND LIKE THIS HE'S GONNA PAY AND WHEN THAT GOD DAMN BABY OF HIS COMES I'M GONNA YEETUS THAT FETUS OVER THE GOD DAMN WALL FOR THE TITANS TO SNACK ON BEFORE I FEED LEVI TO THEM!!!!!" I shouted angrily down the corridors of the scouting building.

As I reached his bedroom door, I heard the noises. I looked over to Jess who was stood there biting her nails with an anxious expression on her face. "See...the noises!" She wispered.

I could feel the rage inside me growing.

Then I karate chopped open the door and ran inside naruto style. Levi was sat on his chair staring at a bottle of window cleaner that was on his window sill. Jess walked in and looked confused.

Levi wasn't naked.
There wasn't a woman either.
Just Levi and his window cleaner.

"WHERE IS THE GIRL?!?!??" I screamed
"What girl?" Levi asked. "YOU WERE MAKING WIERD NOISES YA WIERDO AND IF YOU EVEN THINK OF CHEATING ON JESSICA HERE I WILL FEED YOUR BABY AND YOU TO THE TITANS!" I shouted to him. He raised an eyebrow. "But I'm not cheating on her why would you think that...FOR GOD SAKES SHES PREGNANT WITH MY BABY!" I paused and looked at Jess. She looked as confused as me.

*Levi's Point of view*

"Oh god what if they find out about my cleaning fetish?! I'm so done for. How can I explain it to them without them thinking I'm cheating?" Levi thought to himself in his head.

*Jess's point of view*

"Levi...please explain what those noises I heard were." He paused and then said "Fine...sit down..." So I picked up another of his chairs and sat down next to him. Eloise stood in front of us crossing her arms waiting to hear Levi's excuse.

"I'm..... I'm into cleaning products..." He sighed.
"Sorry...WHAT?!?!?!" Eloise screeched as Levi pushed away the window cleaner. I was confused but not surprised. "HEY GRANDAD DO YOU REALLY EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE-" Eloise shouted into Levi's face before I put my hand over her mouth. "I think he's telling the truth you know." Eloise looked so confused. "Levi if it's true then prove it." I said. He looked very uncomfortable. "Okay but I want HER to leave if I do..." he said, pointing at Eloise. "ME, YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE...BOY YOU ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE I AM SO THROWING YOUR CHILD OVER THE WALL IF IT LOOKS LIKE YOU!!!"

"Eloise... just do as he says please?" I asked. I noticed her eyebrows twitched. "Excuse me JESSICA WHAT DID YOU JUST-" But before she could finish, Levi grabbed her by her curly locks of hair and dragged her out of his room and closed the door behind her. Now it was just me and Levi.
He walked over to his 'Private Cupboard' and unlocked it. Then he put his hand on the handle and swung open the doors. I cautiously walked over to it and looked inside. "Oh my god..." I mumbled under my breath.

Inside were shelves full of cleaning products and scented candles. "It's my Cleaning Shrine Jess please don't judge me."
He looked rather worried as he thought I would think he was so strange, but I replied with "Levi...it's fine honey I have a shrine of YOU!" We both laughed and kissed. "You know I'm not going to cheat on you right?" He asked. "Yeah I know I just got real worried." I told him.
"Levi..." I asked
"What..." he said curiously
"I won't tell anyone if you tell me what you said to Eren back earlier in the Dining Room.
He chuckled. "Alright, so I told him that if he ever makes you think about me as old again I would rip his organs out one by one and carve my name into his skull whilst he slowly dies." I started laughing "Oh my god Levi you know you really freaked him out!" We both just giggled and went to sit on the sofa. He started to kiss me slowly as he moved his hands around my waist. He started to deepen the kiss when suddenly "CAN I COME BACK IN YET?" I heard Eloise shout from outside the door. Levi facepalmed and said "No piss off go back to your yellow haired baby boyfriend." I giggled but suddenly she burst through the door and stormed over to us and punched Levi in the face! "YOU LEAVE MY SMOL BABY BOYFRIEND ARMIN ALONE YOU OLD CREEP!"