Epilouge

Four years have passed since Sebastian had asked me to live with him during college, which we have done. We've had our fights, our disagreements but overall it's been a wonderful experience for us. We used some of our scholorships to pay for rent, book, tution and food and other necessities over the years. We didn't need to really use his car that he drove us to New York city in becuase our apartment was in walking distance of our classes, the grocery store and anything we needed or wanted. The only time we used the car was when we would go home for three day weekends. Seb is obtaining his degree in mechianical engeneering. I'm waiting to hear back from the two ballet companies that I want to be employed by.

My handsome boyfriend and I are only two days away from graduating and my dad and step-dad, Jeff, and Seb's mom are arriving tonight and staying until the day after graduation. The three of them are staying at our apartment with my dad and Jeff staying in the guest room and Shelly, Seb's mom is staying in our room and we're sleeping on the pull out on the couch in the living room. Dad and Jeff married two years ago. Shelly is riding with dad and Jeff since dad insisted since there is no point in her driving herself.

Our parents are supposed to be arriving in a couple of hours. I'm going at the speed of light right now trying to make sure our apartment looks great when they arrive. Sebastian bless his heart is helping but he must have had enough of my all over the place speed because he gently takes my shoulders in his big warm hands forcing me to stop.

"Baby, slow down, the apartment is absolutly perfect," he tells me with a warm smile making me melt on the spot and stop what I'm doing.

Giggling at him as I grab his forearms to stand on my tiptoes to gently kiss his warm mouth which causes Seb to deepen the kiss. He moves his hands down my back to gently take my hips in his hands pulling me to his hard body. Groaning I grind our hardening cocks together making Sebastian moan into my mouth.

Breaking apart for much needed air I see love and lust in his warm blue eyes and I'm positive my own mirror these emotions. "Bedroom now, love, I know that for the next three nights I'm not going to be able to have you," he growls/demands.

Grinning at him wickedly I turn and sprint toward our bedroom before Sebastian could react or so I thought. I'm about five feet from the bedroom door when I'm captured around the waist in his strong arms being pulled against his chest before being lifted bridal style and carried to the bed.

Sebastian gently tosses me onto the bed, I giggle as I bounce a little. As he stalks over to me he starts stripping and I can't help but drool at the sexy toned body that he reveals to me. By the time he hovering over me he's in all his naked glory.

Running my hands over his toned chest and six pack abs, he grins down at me as he pulls my shirt off me tossing it onto the floor. Bending down he captures my lips as his hands move down my body toward my jeans that he gently unbuttons and unzips before yanking the jeans and boxers off together and throwing them somewhere on the floor.

Trailing kisses and bites down my jaw to my throat down my chest and stomach he licks down my v-line until he reaches my harden member that's already leaking pre-cum. He gently takes it into his hand to slowly pump up and down.

Moaning I thrust my hips forward into his hold causing him to chuckle deeply. "A tiny bit needy today, baby?" he whispers pumping faster.

"I, um," I can't seem to form a coherent thought let alone a sentence and we've only just begun.

He removes his warm hands causing me to whimper at the loss of him but as soon as he removes his hand, he replaces the contact with his warm wet mouth. Arching my back as he sucks and licks up and down my penis, I manage to whimper out, "Seb, I'm going to cum." Instead of pulling away he tightens his sucking and bobs his head up and down faster causing me to shoot down his throat. Picking his head up he swallows as he wipes the corners of his mouth that instantly forms into a grin.