Chapter 82: Only to protect you

"Jimin..." Jungkook called out as they were on their way to Jungkook's house in the limo. Jimin was silent during the ride.. He was a little upset that Jungkook had to do that to him. However, the Alpha was only trying to keep Jimin away from the Beta. Yet, Jimin just wanted to feel apreciated at times. It wasn't like the Omega was starting to love Kyunsji, it was just the questions the Beta asked that hit too close to home.

          "...can you drop me off at my place?" Jimin asked as Jungkook shook his head.

          "Jimin... You can't... I care about you. You know how I am now that I marked you. I can't have you with anyone else!" Jungkook continued and took off his seatbelt to hug Jimin. "I love you... Please respect my words and don't accept anything from him... I get so jealous!" Jungkook added as Jimin looked up at Jungkook and was close to saying something to add more fuel to the flame but he just sighed and layed his head on Jungkook's chest. Not wanting to fight anymore even if he had alot to say already.

           "I guess I was stupid for listening to some weird copy cat that thought he understood our relationship..." Jimin claimed. "I should know we can't speed anything up... We just started a while back so we have to be patient. No marriage or kids... Just us.." Jimin claimed as Jungkook nodded and hugged his Omega.

           "Why do we even fight over this? You should know not to listen to what others think! All you need to do is just listen to yourself... Isn't that way more better? Ah... Jimin I don't want you to go through this with me again. When we argue, I get so sad inside and all that comes out is angry and hurtful things." Jungkook added. "Please stay at home with me... I don't want you to leave my side.." Jungkook added. "I can't lose you now..."

            "You won't lose me, Jungkook.. I won't ever leave you for some idiot like him... But,  what are we going to do with Kyunsji?" Jimin asked. "It seems like he loves me.. Yet he's obsessed with you." Jimin stated as Jungkook stroked Jimin's soft hair back.

           "If he ever lays a hand on you or decides to touch you like that... Tell me so I can beat him up." Jungkook added as Jimin sat up to face Jungkook.

          "Please.. Don't do that, Jungkook!" Jimin begged as Jungkook took a moment to gaze at the Omega. "What if you do beat him up and he hurts you? Or he might ruin your career?!"

             "You have a point..." Jungkook sighed as he looked out the window. "Maybe... If he bothers you, tell me so I can report it to Hoseok?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded.

            "That seems to be a better way to go." Jimin added as Jungkook smiled at Jimin and gave his lover a kiss on the cheek. "Is it too fast if I ask you to move in with me?" Jungkook wondered as Jimin let out a giggle.

          "I don't think I would have a choice! I have heats and you did mark me so of course I'll have to eventually move in with you." Jimin replied as Jungkook tucked Jimin's hair behind his ear and softly placed his hand on his lover's cheek.

             "That's perfectly fine by me... If you ever want anything just tell me so I can get you it. I hate that I don't apreciate you as much as you want to. If you want to be spoiled with gifts I'll do it!" Jungkook added with a laugh as Jimin looked at Jungkook for a moment and let out a giggle, shaking his head too.

           "No, or else I'll end up like you." Jimin giggled as Jungkook let out a laugh while Jimin leaned his head onto Jungkook's chest and giggled cutely.

           Later on that night, Jimin was at Jungkook's house while he was sitting on a stool, talking to Jungkook about having kids when the time comes. Jimin was happy to know Jungkook had plans to do these things with him and was excited when he would bring up the conversation.

           "Jungkook! It could be years and years until we have our own! So we should plan out how much pups we will have!" Jimin added as Jungkook was washing dishes and looked over at the Omega.

          "Again with this conversation~ you just can't wait until the day I finally tell you to stop taking those pills, huh?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded happily.

         "We can have so much kids!" Jimin added as Jungkook couldn't stop laughing from it. "We can have... Two, three, four... OR EVEN FIVE!" Jimin said happily as Jungkook kept his sleeves on his white sleeved Puma sweater rolled up.

           "No, that's too much!" Jungkook added as Jimin began to think again.

            "Fine, four?"

             "No."

            "How about three?!" Jimin asked as Jungkook dried his hands and looked at Jimin, walking up to the boy.

             "Do you really want to start talking about being parents right now, Jimin? We are too young for any of that." Jungkook mentioned as Jimin looked down and intertwined his hands with Jungkook's.

            "I know~ but it doesn't hurt to think about it." Jimin whispered to his lover as he raised his hands up to Jungkook's shoulders. "For the longest I always wanted my Alpha... I just never knew you would love me back like this~ it's almost like a dream I fear of waking up from." Jimin smiled as he looked down. "So what if I want to talk about the future now?"

           "You're so adorable, but really.. Don't try to get pregnant now." Jungkook laughed as he dropped his hands down to Jimin's waist. "I don't want you to get pregnant now and I know deep down you aren't ready for it. It's better to have them later on, okay? No more talking about this because then you might want to have them quickly. I don't want to be a father. That's the last thing I want right now."

           "I know you don't want to be a father right now. I don't either. But the thought of it makes me happy. So, if I was to get pregnant right now... Will you still love me?" Jimin questioned as Jungkook took a moment and let out a sigh.

           "I'll still love you but of course, I'll be mad too." Jungkook said. "Let's stop talking about this! You keep giving me that sad face and I can't handle it anymore!" Jungkook laughed as Jimin kissed his Alpha, making a smile into the kiss.

           While the two were having a moment, Taehyung walked in and closed the door to see them making out. "O-Oh I'm sorry!" Taehyung stuttered nervously as Jungkook turned his head and let out a sigh.

         "What?" Jungkook asked as Jimin gazed at Taehyung.

         "Don't give me an attitude, Jungkook." Taehyung said as he walked up to the fridge.

          "Do you...mind?" Jungkook asked as Jimin began to blush from the two arguing.

          "Nope. Carry on." Taehyung added. The Beta began to drink orange juice from the carton.

          "Taehyung I swear I'll-"

            "You have a bedroom for a reason." Taehyung said with a laugh. "Ah, fine. I'll leave! Didn't want to be a third wheel anyways." Taehyung said as he walked off with the carton as Jungkook laughed along with Jimin. Giving his Omega another kiss while they resumed their small and sweet moment together.

         This is what Jungkook always looked forward to.. After a big argument, he would have Jimin all to himself after it all so they can talk it out and make up from all those silent tears that were only shed on the inside.