Chapter 122: Breathe (FINALE)

"KIM TAEHYUNG, GET IT TOGETHER AND DO THE SCENE RIGHT!" The director shouted at the Beta as Taehyung flinched and looked down in tears.

            "I-I'm sorry! I-I just... I just can't..." Taehyung cried as he looked down. "It hurts..." Taehyung said as the Director facepalmed.

             "Taehyung, take two minutes to get it together please." The Director said. Trying not to yell. It was still nighttime and Taehyung just couldn't get over a scene he was trying to finish during the day. While many makeup artists came up to him and tried to cheer him up, he couldn't stop crying over Yoongi now. "I-I can't!" Taehyung continued to weep. "I-I want to go home... I miss Yoongi!" Taehyung cried.

         Just when the staff was trying to convince him, Someone walked in with a batch of flowers and made their way to Taehyung as the security guard was right behind the visitor.

           "Tae... Don't cry.." Said the visitor as Taehyung recognized the voice and gazed up. Breaking into more tears. But this time, it was tears of joy. Taehyung gazed up to see it was Yoongi and he couldn't stop crying.

            "Yoongi!" Taehyung cried as he stood up and quickly hugged the Alpha tightly. "I-I missed you so much..." The Beta cried as Yoongi started to tear up aswell. Holding his boyfriend close and giving him a kiss on the cheek while they hugged eachother tightly.

             "I missed you too. I flew in before tomorrow... It was such good luck. I-I did this all for you... I-I worked hard... I barely had rest because I wanted to make enough to come and see yo-" Taehyung then kissed Yoongi, silencing the Alpha as the Makeup artists around the two started to giggle and clap for the two along with the movie crew.

             "Stop explaining yourself... You don't have to anymore. Trust me, I know... I understand. Please stop blaming yourself." Taehyung added and hugged the Alpha. Resting his head over Yoongi's shoulder and smiled. "I was depressed for so long... I needed you here..." Taehyung added as Yoongi chuckled.

              "I love you, Taehyung... I did this all for you!" Yoongi whispered to the Beta. "Come on, stop crying and get ready for the scene. Okay? Show me you're a stong Beta.... My strong, talented, Beta.." Yoongi added as Taehyung looked up at his boyfriend and nodded with tears still rolling down his eyes out of joy from seeing Min Yoongi from so long now.

            "Yes, Yoongi~" Taehyung said with a giggle and a cute smile he made that caused Yoongi to laugh as he held Taehyung's flowers in his hands. Watching his lover walk up to the set with a big smile. Ready to record again after seeing the only one who mattered to him the most.

            At the time, Jungkook was finally gaining his breath back as he coughed out more water and pointed his head down to the patio. Taking a moment to collect himself after what he just did in order to keep Jimin safe. "Jimin..." Jungkook groaned as he turned his body back to face up at the sky as he gathered enough energy to sit up and look at Jimin sit by him in tears.

             "Jungkook!" Jimin cried happily and hugged the Alpha. Bringing him back onto the floor as Jungkook watched Jimin's tears slide down his face. "Oh thank goodness you're okay... Ah, Jungkook I was so scared!" Jimin continued to cry and hug Jungkook.

              "Jimin... You saved me. I-I love you so much... My Omega... I don't deserve such a precious and man like you..." Jungkook added with a shaky voice. "I... Thought of both of you... Willing to give up my life so you both can stay safe from him..." Jungkook mentioned and smiled, "I... Never thought I was going to come back to the love of my life.."

          "S-Shut up!" Jimin giggled through his tears and kissed Jungkook, locking lips with his Fiance repeatedly. "I thought I was going to lose you.... Jungkook, I'm nothing without you... I wouldn't know what I'd do if you were dead...." Jimin whispered to his Alpha while Jungkook moved his head to Jimin's neck and kiss his mark softly before laying back to let out a huff of breath.