chapter 1

Dangerous era/Purple Rain era
Michael POV
I laid back on my bed, and I smooth out my hair and then  crossed my legs as I signed.
I sat back up and held my head in my hands "Why did I let him do that to me'', I thought. "He's my own father..."I looked up at the ceiling zoning out a little. My heart sunk and began sobbing lightly after remember the previous situation in which me and Joseph has encountered. I clenched on my shirt, sweating,"maybe he right, maybe I am just a sisy..."
I carried on crying softly, I didn't want anyone to hear me.
Just then there was a knock on the door in my room,"Is anyone in there?" A familiar voice asked."go away Prince!" I told him sharply.
Prince opened the door to see me with his head sunk into his hands, blubbering like baby."Hey now, what's happened here?" Prince asked, he turned to me and moved his hands from my face"it's nothing for you to know!" I shifted away from Prince an inch, not wanting to get any physical contact for the time being.
"Michael... you can tell me anything you, I am your friend." Prince said as he placed his hands on top of mine, but Isnatched mines back.
"You don't have to be afraid, I'm here for you.'' he once again take my hand again."I can't tell you..."
I finally gave in. Prince gave me a hug of reassurance, we've stopped there I grabbed a firm grip of Prince's back and wetting his shirt with tears. While Prince was holding me,he gazed at the younger boy ( which is me of course), in the eyes and thought I was beautiful and perfect, with my long, sliky, ebony hair, and perfect coca brown eyes and white skin with beautiful crimson lips.
"No" he said"I can't"he me tightly
I said "Prince what's wrong", and Prince said"it's n-nothing..."he stuttered. Then Prince let go and we sat next to each other and by now Prince is leading me now, so I said"Prince what are you doing?" And then later on I asked innocently, whilst whipping around to him."I give up" he said "I can't lie to you" but just in few minutes he said he had feelings for me and I trying not to panic, and then he kissed me I tried to run away but I couldn't, so I closed my eyes until he tried to unbutton my shirt as failed to take it off, so he started to kiss all over my chest and lick and tease my nipples and he pulled down his clothes and mine, and then gulped without warning he enters me while I moan in pain and pleasure, and I told him that it hurts and he saying something sexy stuff to make me want him even more.
Then our bodies started to form beads of sweat,and I said"I can't do this anymore" and Prince said"don't worry daddy is going cum right inside you" and I cum first and Prince cum right inside of me. As we laid back and I kissed him passionately and went to sleep.