chapter 11 (This is it)

2002
Prince POV
Now we're getting ready for the documentary called 'Living with Michael Jackson' with Martin Bashir Michael is nervous he has cigarette in his mouth, and then he said as he freaks out "look what I am doing Prince I'm losing my mind by being this nervous now look!" I said"Michael you really are losing your mind because the thing is not even lit." "That's why I don't smoke in this house not allowed" he says I told him that he will show the world how a good.. well mother he is now.
Michael POV
I am so scared and nervous I don't know what to do, but Prince gave me a kiss for me to clam down with him beside me I feel safe and now Martin is here and we are seating down telling him and the world about my childhood and why I have Neverland.

And I was talking about Paris birth and everything then I talked about Prince birth.

Then I am showing me with my baby 1 year old son blanket Prince Michael Jackson ll.

Till 2003 for the last interview I was outrage with disrespect.

Then I told him to leave I filled with anger, but Prince came in the bedroom while I was taking pain killers for the pain and well you know the rest then Prince walked over to me and talked to me"Michael you just rely on pills all the time I am right here and I will love always" "then love me... love me Prince" I say with wanting display into my voice while we kissed passionately until our clothes are on the floor then Prince started to go deeper with every thrust and every moment of sex I get a chance to feel like my old self again.
Now a few minutes later me and Prince started to catch our breathe"wow you feel better now?" He said "yes" then we both kissed goodnight draft off to sleep.
Thanks for voting commenting and following this is my final chapter now I am going to give a shout out to my people that I followed and follow me.
musicismy_life16
rellahjacksonnelson
ilovePrichaelcp
orange2016
Legitbosss
MikeyLovesMe
AmazingAssWriter
DaiBabee
sexyfathoe
KarlaRamirez383spacetsarina
yemj2917baby
JacksonFanatics
GIN_Ger3098
Mikujackson
_Aliciii_DiamondAT
CharacterShipper
mjissexxyaf777
Love y'all 💖