chapter 6

Prince POV
So while I was in the bedroom sleeping, and in a way that is Michael is puking his guts out in there so I got a little worried, so I went into the bathroom and I saw Michael fainted on the floor, and I got to him saying: "Michael wake up please!"
There was nothing coming out of Michael, so I called 911
Phone conversation to the hospital:
Prince: hello I need an ambulance to Santa Barbara Neverland this is an emergency.
Operator: okay sir but what is your name and why do you need an ambulance sir?
Prince: my name is Prince and the reason why I called you because my husband who gave birth to my son puked and fainted and won't wake up.
Operator: okay I will bring the paramedics and the ambulance to the address you gave me sir what's the person name?
Prince: Michael Joseph Jackson.
Operator: okay sir help is on the way.
End of the phone conversation.
While I was freaking out having a panic attack about Michael.
So then the paramedics came they tried to give him CPR and everything, but it didn't work out, so they put him in ambulance to the hospital of course I ride with him and everything to the hospital and he was in the ER then they said I can go in.
Michael POV
I woke up from my black out, and don't remember what have happened I am in a hospital bed with Prince crying beside me kinda worried, so he looked up at me and started to scream with joy and called the doctor.
Prince said: " doctor he's ok he is awake"
Then I said with confusion:"what's going on here"
My doctor says" well Mr. Jackson you have fainted when you vomited in the bathroom."
I didn't knew none of that but it's starting to get to me now.
So then the doctor told me the news: " Mr. Jackson I'm afraid to tell you this but you're pregnant."
Just before that Prince was dumbfounded and I well was scared that if this happened I might have a miscarriage or it could be life threatening, but I'm going to have this baby.
I hope you like this fanfiction but today is a sad day if you know that Prince has died on this day RIP 💜🎸🎤🎹🎥🎵📝💜💜💜💜💜😔