chapter 8

Michael POV
"It's okay Mommy is here Paris Mommy here." Geez Louis how hard is it for her to go to sleep I have tried and tried to make her feel better, but it's not helping Prince won't help me I have a tour coming up and I told them I couldn't do it but Jesus name can someone please help me.
So then I sing her a wonderful song I am finished with from the HIStory album.
Smile:
Smile though your heart is aching.
Smile even though it's breaking.
When there are clouds in the sky you'll get by.
If you smile with your fear and sorrow.
Smile and maybe tomorrow.
You'll find that life that's life.
That's still worthwhile.
If you just light up your face with gladness and hide every trace of sadness.
Though there's a tear maybe ever so near.
If you smile with your fear and sorrow.
Smile and maybe tomorrow you'll find that life.
That's still worthwhile if you just smile.
Then Paris went to sleep finally.
So Prince came out of nowhere and said:" now she's asleep?"
I look at him and said:" Prince this was not this hard like Prince Jr" "oh hush Paris won't do nothing with me." I rolled my eyes at him, and then he started to kiss me down my neck and take my clothes off but I stopped him and said " Prince the doctor said we can't do it but if either you or me go and get our surgery and we can have all the fun we can have." Then Prince said " Michael I will have the surgery but can we have a surrogate child since you love children so much" "are you mocking me?" " No babe I'm serious about this." "Okay we'll have a surrogate, but after this we're going to have the surgery.'' "okay mother love you." " Love you too Prince charming."