6. End of a long week

The day after nerds can get girls

————————————————————————————————————————-------------------------

I woke up still in pain from the night before, I had a full on black eye, a split lip, and was very sore. I slowly got dressed in jeans, a plain white t-shirt, and my usual red converse. My parents wanted me to stay home but I insisted on going to school. When I got on the bus and sat next to Lee and he looked horrified, "oh my god, what the hell happened to you." "Jason gave Ashley a choice, watch him beat the living hell out of me when I was held down by his friends or watch him beat up Joe while he was held down. He's just a little kid, I couldn't have him pay for my problems." Lee looked like he was ready to kill his brother, I've never seen him so pissed even to this day.

When we got off the bus Lee waited for Jason, "What the f*** is wrong with you?" Lee growled "Woah, watch the language baby brother." Jason teased. "F*** you!" Lee yelled making Jason grab him by the shirt and lift him in the air. "Don't talk to me like that unless you want to get pummeled." "Put me down right now and leave me and my friends alone. Unless of course you want somebody to tip off the principal about your porno magazines and pocket knife you keep in your locker." Jason let go of Lee and stepped back. "Are you sure you want to do this? If you snitch on me all bets are off and I treat you like any other little twerp." Jason threatened "Leave us alone and it won't come to that." Lee said before we walked to class.

"You didn't need to do that" I said "Yes I did, he went way too far last night. Thinking about him being willing to beat up a defenseless 8 year old makes me sick." We went to 1st period and met up with Adam. 1st period was actually enjoyable but then 2nd period came. I was on my way to class when I was pulled into the bathroom. Jason pulled my shirt off then grabbed the back of my white briefs and lifted me into the air. "Agh, stop, ah, ahhh, please stop, ahh!" I screamed making him laugh. He leaned back and yanked harder lifting me off the ground.  I yelled and kicked my legs making my face twist in pain. After a few minutes my briefs were stretched beyond repair. He hooked the sides of my briefs to my shoulders after a lot of pops and ripping then made me put my shirt back on. The seat of my briefs were wedged in my crack hard. "Get to class and leave that wedgie alone." Jason instructed, I groaned and walked to class wincing every step. When I got to my seat and sat down I squealed a little as my briefs violated me. After class was over I walked to 3rd period grimacing more and more with each step. Then I remembered I had gym next, how was I going to get changed without everybody seeing my predicament.

I ended up changing in the stall so nobody saw me but little did I know changing was the least of my worries. "Today we will be doing the half mile run and sit-up challenge" The gym teacher announced making my heart sink. I am pretty fast and can do a lot of sit-ups but not with my underwear slicing me in half. The half mile was first, I ended up getting 8th out of 27. I would have done better except I was in excruciating pain which only got worse with each stride. We then had 1 minute to do as many sit ups as possible. I did 26 and was fighting back tears of pain the entire time. I couldn't take it anymore, I asked to go to the bathroom and dislodged my briefs then threw them in the trash. That was definitely the most painful wedgie I had ever gotten and it felt great to finally get it out, too bad I would run into Jason in a few minutes.

It was lunch time and I was walking to the cafeteria when Jason walked up behind me and pulled me into the bathroom. "Oh come on man, what is your problem? Just leave me the hell alone." "Now why would I do that? Wait I told you not to take out the wedgie." "I told you to leave me alone, it sucks when people don't listen huh." That made Jason punch me in the stomach, "Get up pansy." When I didn't he picked me up. Then just as Jason punched me where my lip was split my savior walked in.

Apparently some kid yacked in one of the stalls and the janitor was there to clean it up. "Hey, what do you think you're doing?" He asked "Uh, um, I, uh" Jason stuttered "Both of you get to the principal's office, and don't even think about skipping it because I'm going to page him." When we reached the principal's office he looked really angry. He asked me if Jason was the one who mangled my face and when I said yes he asked me to leave. Later I found out he got a one week suspension starting Monday and his mom was so mad she grounded him for a month. The next week was amazing, no bullying, no pain, and no looking over my shoulder. I just wish it would have lasted longer.