Facing a God, Part 3/3

Frewby looked at Neptune, noticing the water on the floor. "So I'm left." Frewby laughed. "A fire spirit is your final opponent." Neptune chuckled. "Oh, I'm hoping to have many more before I reach the island."

Frewby and Neptune circles each other. Neptune smiled as water gripped Frewby's foot, then looked annoyed as it turned into vapor. "You have strong control of your fire magic." Neptune said, somewhat amused.

"That's right." Frewby replied. "Your water tricks wont work here." Frewby suddenly attacked. Neptune pulled up his blade to block Frewby's sword, swinging with the other one. Frewby jumped back in time and was barely able to dodge Neptune's incoming attacks.

Frewby jumped back and snapped his fingers, sending fire towards Neptune, who replied the attack with water from the ocean, blocking the attack. Jumping through the steam, Frewby kicked Neptune into the water, blindsighting him.

Neptune jumped from the water and laughed. "I should've expected that, but it was such a cliche fighting tactic, it slipped my mind." "You can never go wrong with Cliche." Frewby responded, sending more flames towards Neptune.

Neptune used the ocean water to intercept the flames, but still had to dodge the ones that got through. Frewby surrounded his body with fires before expelling it outwards. Neptune jumped into the ocean, then jumped back onto the land as if he simply backed away.

"Turning the water on the floor to steam? Quite the advantage." Neptune said, swinging his hand. Frewby sighed as more water covered the land. "So much for an advantage." Frewby responded.

Shooting more fire at Neptune, Frewby attacked with his blade. He broke one before kicking Neptune back. Neptune laughed as he swung at Frewby. Going back and forth, neither wanted to give the other the advantage. Frewby swept Neptune's feet, knocking him to the ground. "Gotcha!" Frewby caller out, bringing the blade down on Neptune.

Suddenly stopped, Frewby coughed in pain. He dropped his blade, noticing the ice that pierced his body. Neptune stood and laughed. "Seems you got confident and forgot about the water. I can freeze and thaw it at will."

Frewby gritted his teeth in pain. He attempted to melt the ice but noticed more freezing over. "There's a giant ocean." Neptune said, walking towards Frewby while water froze into a sharp blade. "I... Will.... Kill.... You..." Frewby exclaimed, annoyed.

"A god is praising you, be proud." Neptune exclaimed. Frewby gritted his teeth but stood there. "I'll be back. And you will be dead."

Neptune laughed and beheaded Frewby, who shattered like glass.