Final Boss Fight part 2/3

I was there when the KoB raided Laughing Coffins base during the crusade. I ran into a green haired member holding his arm. I held my blade to him, only for another leader to put my sword down. "Don't Frewby. He is the one who informed us of their location." The man said. I looked at the green haired boy and walked off. If you were to tell me that I would be fighting a world class assassin in another video game along side him 3 years later, I Might've laughed at you.

Chris and Alexander looked at each other before looking at Percival. Missing an arm as well as half of his body being data, Percival growled in pain. Percival looked at Chris with anger and growled louder. They looked at each other before Chris and Alexander attacked.

They managed to damage Percival hard before darkness fired towards them like spikes. Chris and Frewby jumped back as Percival regenerated. "That hurt... I LIKE DEALING PAIN NOT FEELING IT. YOU'LL..... DIIIEEEEEE" Percival screamed. He grabbed his sword from the ground and attacked.

He clashed blades with Alexander before kicking him away. Chris attempted to sneak attack, however, Percival expected this and reversed. He tossed Chris at Alexander before firing darkness at them, slamming them into the ground.

A sudden memory flashed in Percival's head. It was the last time Octavious and Percival fought. He looked Octavious with anger. "You're to single-minded. That's why I can beat you with ease."

Percival shook his head and attacked Alexander and Chris. Pushing him away, Alexander blocked Percival's attack. Chris pulled put a dagger to attack but Percival backed away.

"You never think of what your opponent will do."

Chris stands and attacks again, this time, getting a few shots in before being knocked away. Alexander attacked, once again chopping off Percival's arm. In anger, he slashed backwards at Alexander before firing more darkness magic at him.

Chris threw the dagger at Percival, who dodged with ease. He looked towards Chris with anger. He began to attack but was intercepted by Alexander. He raised his hand to attack, but was too slow. Alexander forced his blade into Percival's chest. The memory continued in his head.

Percival looked with anger at Octavious. "You.... You're not better then me!" Percival said with anger. "I am the only future for the Penndragon family! I'm the only one who will surpass grandfather! I WILL SURPASS EVEN GOD!"

"If you only understood my words. If you continue your path. It will only lead to your death."