Chapter 9 //Ending//

Reaver and Benji looked past the hill seeing dead man's peak ahead of them. Reaver taking in a breath "Benji, you can give a man advice?' Reaver asked making Benji scoff "To you? Why should i? What advice do you need" he laughed. Reaver just looked off into the distance slight breeze brushing his brown hair out of his face. "Me and Sparrow didn't end on good terms...You might not believe me but i do truly love the heroic bird..Almost as much as i loved Carolyn, but now i don't think she can even look at me, part of me is so hurt by this but the other part, thinks it might be for the best, it could only end in tears, she's going to grow old and i'm going to stay, me, forever" he told him. Benji didn't even hesitate to give his opinion on this, his opinion didnt come from anger or revenge, it was what he truly believed "I'm not going to sugarcoat any of this so listine Robin, no matter how much you love her you need to let her go, any way possible, your only going to hurt her in the end, even if you didn't mean to, you have before, and it's going to happen again if you stay with her, the minute you save her and she's enough distance away to go on her own i want you to turn your heels like you do and walk the other way, ya hear me?" he lectured him "And i'll make sure of it too, ill pesture you every minute if i have to for you to leave that girl, rather her have a broken heart now then in the future when it's to late, yer a dangerous man Robin, more dangerous than i've seen, you work with things you shouldn't be and one day that going to come at you and bit you in the ass, so don't let her be in the line of fire when it does" he finished. Reaver continues to look off taking in every single word he said, every small detail and pronunciation. "Thank you Benji, let's continue" he told him, his voice held no emotion anymore, he knew what he had to do so he just wanted to get it over with. Reaver walked along with Benji down the path the smell wasn't as pungent as it was years prior when Reaver last visited but still was musty nonetheless, the area was murky and gloomed both of the men's moods down a bit, but Reaver couldn't get any gloomer really. "So....Do you know where they took Sparrow?" Reaver asked trying to mask the pain he had felt when Benji had given his advice, he knew it wasn't some grudge he had against him, it was true advice. Sparrow was going to get hurt even if Reaver changed completely everything about him, which knowing the pirate he most certainly would not. "No, I'm sorry that that the others didn't give me specific details where to find them." he scoffed and took a soft breath "but i have an idea where she might be, up over the hill a bit there is a secluded house, been empty for years, ever since Carolyn and I's parents died" he informed and Reaver gave a surprised look "What? Why would they take her there?' he asked. Benji shrugged "Because our parents didn't like a lot of other people, so they lived quite out in the middle of nowhere. Probably thought you wouldn't find it" he said. Reaver sighed know realizing he had to face sparrow again once he had made it up the hill seeing the small house down below "Alright, I'm assuming that those ghost friends of yours are going to make it difficult for me to get the hero, so what should i be expecting when i get down there?' he asked the other and Benji just laughed "Do you think i know, its like you said we can't even pick up a pen unless there is some super demonic power that their holding" he told him. Reaver walked down the path slowly taking a look at his surroundings. Once he thought he wasn't going to be disturbed of course the one thing he didn't expect popped out, cocking Shadows. Reaver groaned in annoyance, how did the ghosts even hire these bloody things, and just to get him? He almost felt complimented by that act. "All right, whatever these ghosts told you im sure its not worth bickering about just to kill me, i mean you do know who i am right? Im Reaver, you guys are nothing i haven't dealt with so unless you want to be sent back to to the hell you came from i suggest you run along" he said his voice snarky as ever, but of course the shadows didn't care who he was and was only doing what they were told, and they were told to kill Reaver. Reaver sighed "worth a try" he added before shooting one in the face making it fall back a bit. "Now I want you nasty things to clear" he shouted "Hate wasting my bullets on such worthless things" once he got the Shadow countdown to a minimum reaver broke into the door cocking his gun back read to aim. "Sparrow! I'm here to save you-" Reaver stopped, dropping his arm that held out his gun as he stared at Sparrow who sat crossed legged sipping tea with the ghost of Carolyn. "Oh hello Reaver, nice of you to finally drop in, i see you got my note" she told him. It was obvious she was still mad as all hell but Reaver decided to leave it be. "What in the Shadows is this!" he said getting a bit tense since not only did he have to confront Sparrow but his deceased wife as well. It was one thing when she didn't know of his where about but know that she did, it had elevated to a whole new situation for Reaver. The man cleared his throat nervously not even having the guts to lash out on the hero since the both of them were quite pissed at the pirate. "Yes, well, i see you are in safe and capable hands, i came here to save you and i see that it was a waste of my time."