Chapter 1 - First Day of High School

My first day of school finally after spending summer teaching those delinquents in Chicago. I mean a girl can only take so much groping from male teenagers these days. But this is my fresh start just moved to Bailey-ton, TN from Chicago. I decided needed a change from my partying life when found out I was pregnant with my ex-boyfriend baby a week ago.

So now here am 22 years old, pregnant, and single. Hmmmmmmmmmm can my life get any better(note the sarcasm). Putting on my black lacy underwear, a black mid-thigh tight pencil skirt, white button down blouse with 3 unbuttons too show a little cleavage, and my 5-inch hills. Checking in the mirror to see if my look was okay my blond hair was in curls,my light brown eyes was extra bright today, and my naturally tan skin appeared to glow with that last check I was ready to go and teach high school hopping into my black Mercedes with my black suitcase that contain a copy papers and pens I sped down the road to Black wood high school.

The first thing notice about this high school was the huge wolf statue and the banner that says 'WELCOME HOME WOLVES'.The school was huge in my opinion the french doors was black and gold, the glass on each side of the door showed two separate hallways full of lockers, posters, and such. Parking in a reserved area only for teachers I put on my sunglasses and step out the car. More than 200 people attentions was on me I smile and wave through the crowds as if was in a pageant. Walking to the main office I notice a group of boys or should I say men eyes on me I smile at them but kept walking reminding myself not to get involve with them I came here to teach and not be on the 12'o clock news for raping a minor.

Entering the main office the secretary looked up from her computer " Whats your name sweetheart" she asked. " My name is Leah Wood I'm the new teacher here I came here to get my class room number and the schedule," I replied smiling back at her. She looked surprised at first I guess she thought that I was a student. " Oh yes welcome to Black wood high school it's so nice to see a new face we don't really get people here. Here is your class number and your schedule" simply saying thank you and walking to room 301.

For my first class I'm teaching pre-algebra to freshman, second class is algebra to sophomore, third class is Spanish to seniors,lunch/free period,fourth class is geometry to seniors, and last but not least English to seniors.

Room 301 was just like any other class room desk facing the board teacher desk in the corner but facing the students. Putting my suitcase on the rolling chair I walk to the board and put my name and contact information( email, work and phone number). Sitting on my desk as the first bell rang students 14- 16 years started to fill the room I smile and wave at most of them as the last bell rang I hopped off the desk " Hi my name is Leah Wood but you may call me Ms.Woods since it's the first day I will call each student name and you will introduce yourself after everybody is finish you can ask me any question and I will answer as truthfully as possible," after that I did roll call and each student did as instructed.

When that was finish one boy I believe his name was Gregory raised his hand " yes" I said

" How old is you?'" he replied

"22".

Another student raise her hand, Ni ya, " Are you married?,"

"No",

"Engaged?",

"No"

"In a relationship"

"No"

Marcus raised his hand "So your single"

"Ding Ding Ding Yes I am single"

"WHY? YOUR HOT" Sean the class clown announced the class erupted with laughter

"ummm-" the bell interrupted mid-sentence

My second class seem to went well the same questions was asked but at least they wasn't as rude as the other class. The bell rang releasing my second hour students I stood up and walk to the chalk board in the middle of writing down my instructions for the seniors I drop the chalk and bending over to pick it up I heard a low whistle turning around I face a hot man he had black hair, light tan skin, a strong jaw line, gray eyes, and a cocky smirk on his face. He looked around 6'3 taller than mine 5'2 frame.

"Who are you" he asked

"I'm Leah Wood your Spanish teacher and who are you" I replied

"Mark your new favorite student"

"Well Mark welcome to Spanish. Can you please take a seat?"

"Yes, Ma'am" he said sitting in the back of the class

The bell rang signalling to go to class students starts to fill the class some sitting in the front but most is sitting in the middle and back area.

"Hello My name is Leah Wood I am your spani-" I was interrupted by a door slamming open 3 dudes walk inside like they own the place and have the nerve to ignore me and go sit by Mark. One of these dudes had a cocky ass smirk that I wanted to slap off his face.

"Who the hel-" I was interrupted by the door opening again except this time a dangerous and sexy man open the door.

P.S. Leah Woods picture is on the side