Chapter 7 - Hospital Visit Part 1

I was froze to the ground I couldn't believe my eyes Tony was standing not 50 feet away from me with a bloody face. His lips busted, eyes swollen shut, cuts going down his arms and chest, his shirt shredded and barely hanging onto him. The knife inserted in his stomach look huge it took a minute to find out that I was screaming I ran to Tony when he fell on the ground. "Somebody please call 911" I scream with tears falling down my eyes nobody move an inch they just stared at us with disgust I put his head on my lap.

I dug into my pocket for my phone and called 911 " 911 what's your emergency"

" My friend was beaten badly ans was stab"

"Where's your location"

"At Black wood high school parking lot please hurry up" I quickly hung up and stared at Tony he's a good kid who would do this to him. I look up and found my answer there was Lucien and his gang I stared into his dark eyes with burning pure hatred that caused him to flinch back. I heard the ambulance from a distance "It hurts Leah" Tony voice whispered.

Tears flowed from my eyes "It's okay help is coming Tony" I said as the paramedics jump from the ambulance. "Ma'am please back up" I took a few steps back when I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head in the crook of my neck. The person started to take deep breaths when I step away and seen Lucien.

I push him away from me "Don't you dare" I shouted "How could you do this" Lucien looked surprise "Tony didn't do shit to deserve this he's a good boy and you just beat him. Why?Why did you do it?" Lucien looked mad and confuse he just stood there opening and closing his mouth but no words came out. I took out my car keys and rush to the hospital I drove into the parking lot 15 minutes later and ran inside the hospital.

"I'm looking for Tony Hails he just came thru" I said panicking

" Oh he's in surgery, but you can wait in room 302" The receptionist answered. I was walking to the room when I felt very intense pain in my head and my vision got blurry I don't remember much except falling and people screaming until I black out.