Chapter 6 - First Kiss

I woke up at 5.30 a.m. to the fire alarm blaring in my ears I ran out of my room into a hallway full of smoke coughing into my hand I rush to the source of the smoke to find Tony above the stove holding a frying pan. "Tony what the hell are you-" I started but ended up running into the bathroom and throwed up last night dinner after finishing my morning sickness I went to Tony again "Tony what the hell are you doing" I practically yelled while opening all the windows and vents. "I tried to cook breakfast for you, but something happen while I was in the bathroom" Tony replied looking at the burnt food with a defeated look and me with a concern expression he lifted his head and gave me a apologetic smile "Sorry Leah" he apologises.

"It's okay just don't ever I mean ever cook again" I said serious as a heart attack

"Okay" Tony said walking away"Oh and I like your pyjamas Leah" I glance down and let out a frustrated scream and ran into my room 'I can't believe he seen me naked' I thought sliding down my room door. Now letting the disturbing thought get to me I got up and took a shower, in the shower I thought of Lucien flashes of him enter my mind as I wash my hair. 'Dammit Why can't I stop thinking about him' I thought to myself as I step out of the shower. I then brushed my teeth, comb my hair, and put on deodorant.

I pulled out my lacy black bra and thong then a black button down blazer, white flowing skirt, and black sandals with my white headband that let my hair flow down to the middle of my back, black and white bracelets, and an elephant necklace. Unbuttoning 3 buttons I walk out with a bright smile that faltered when I seen Tony wearing his baggy jeans, a black hoodie with a white t-shirt, and white Adidas with a cocky smirk on his face that caused my cheeks to reddened from the awful memory.

"Y-You ready t-to go Tony y-you k-know to um... school with me" I stammered my cheeks reddening more I'm sure I look ridiculous.

"Yeah oh I see you remembered to put on clothes this time" he replied with a chuckle walking out

I got into the car with Tony and speed off to school sparing glances at Tony on the way causing him to chuckle. "Um Leah" Tony ask with a serious look

"Yes Tony" I replied

"Why was you throwing up" He asked

"That is what you call morning sickness I'm going to be doing that for 2 or 3 more months so be prepared" I told him

"For what" Tony ask with a very confused face

" Well Tony in 6 or 7 months there's going to be a baby in the house Yahhhhh" I said excitedly. Tony looked at if he was about to pass out so I took that as a sign to stop. 

I pulled into my spot and step out of the car with Tony causing students to turn stare at us like we part of an exhibition. Walking into the school with Tony was pretty weird the students looked shocked and some looked at us mostly Tony with disgusted looks causing me to return the look with a lot more force. 

To distracted glaring at the students I didn't see the body that stop in front of me and ended up crashing into them. Lucien look at me with disappointment/anger and at Tony with disgust and hatefulness "What are you doing with this lap dog Leah" Lucien shouted.

"Well me and TONY are going to class. What are YOU doing Lucien" I spat at him. 

"Nothing Ms.Woods" He said with a defeated and walked back to his friends I walked with Tony to my class room and close the door behind me after Tony walked out after complaining about being late for his first class. I sat down 'Did he gave up on trying to separate and I? Will he leave Tony? Is he- Wait! What am I thinking he knew about Tony abuse everybody knew but didn't do shit!

The bell rang and students started to come into the class after the second bell came I stood up and walk to the board " Hi class to day we are talking about-" the class proceeded with me talking about variables and Sean making jokes about them I reminded the students about the tutoring sessions happening next weekend class ended faster then I was expecting when the bell rang I jumped startle from the sound I guess I dozed off in between the lecture.