Chapter 3- Diner Dash

Arriving to my house I hop out of my car bomb rushing the refrigerator I looked inside to find nothing at all I checked the cabinets all there was were a pack of crackers and a can of tomato soup. I grab my keys and rush out of the house to a nearby cafe called Roxy's the place has a 70's theme to it that I really like it. I sat at the booth in the far right corner I ordered 2 double cheese burgers, a large french fries, and a lemonade. Practically inhaling the food but still hungry was a surprise to me I ordered a large chicken strips with another large fries finally full I stood up to find myself facing someones chest my eyes travels this large chest to dark gray eyes that always holds me captive.

"Hi Lucien" I said

"Hello Ms.Woods"

"Call me Leah we're out of school"

"Well Leah what are you doing here" I felt when tingles go down my spine when my name roll from his lips as if there were forbidden. God what I would to him if he wasn't my student. Maybe I could make him an exception--- NO! What am I thinking? He's my student!My student!My student

"Eating! You?" I said snapping out of my day dream

" I work here on school days" he replied

" Hmmmmm well I'll make sure to come here everyday after school"

Lucien eyed practically lit up when I said those words "That will be fantastic somebody to talk to when I'm on break"

"Great cause I need to go somewhere when I'm grading papers" I said smiling loving that I would spend more time with Lucien to build a better teacher/student relationship 'liar' a voice in the back of my head called me.

" I just got done eating so see you tomorrow Lucien" I said

" I'll see you in school tomorrow Ms.Woods"

I  turned to walk away when he shouted my name " Yes Lucien"

" Is it true" Lucien exclaimed

"What's true"

" About you being pregnant and having no family to comfort you" He said with a hint of anger. Looking closely I seen bright yellow iris that I know that wasn't there when I look into his eyes earlier.

" Yes why would I lie" I said calmly not bothered at all by his freakish

" Well my family is having a Sunday dinner and I was wondering if you want to come" Lucien exclaimed ignoring my question

" No I couldn't intrude on a family event"

" Yes you can it's hardly a family dinner my mom invites all my friends and other people please come"

Hesitating I slowly agreed to joining his on Sunday for dinner. Walking away from Lucien seemed like an obstacle when all I wanted to do was fuck his brains out. Wait!! What am I thinking he is my student I need to stop acting like a horny teenager and ignore my desired the last thing I need is to be arrested I heard that the guards rape the inmates and if their not pretty what will they do to me

I opened the car door and drove to the closest grocery store walking inside I grab the cart and start rolling down the aisle picking up chips, cereals, milk, fish, chicken, etc., I was to busy adding random items I didn't notice somebody was in front of me until I crash into them and dropping the items on the edge of the cart, "I'm so sorry" I exclaimed bending over to pick up the items off the floor. " No it's my fault" His deep voice answered helping me pick up my items. Looking up my eyes came in contact with light blue one.

" I'm sorry again I wasn't watching where I was going and ended up crashing into you it's totally my fault" I said honestly

" Call me weird but I think  that was meant to happen" He said that was when I took the time out to look at him this man had dark brown hair, light blue eyes, a lean muscular body, thick brown eyes brows, a strong jawline, and straight nose, This man was HOT.

" And why would you say that" I question

" Well everything happen for a reason and you bumping into me was definitely not a mistake" he says

" Well I believe you right Mr......." leaving the rest blank for his name

" Oh! Richard my name is Richard"

" Well my name is Leah"

"You must new in town"

" I am how do you know"

" Well I have never seen a beautiful face like yours around town"  Richard announce

" Maybe I've been hiding"

" Trust me I would have found you" Smiling I started to walk away " Hey where you're going" he cried out.

" To finish my shopping then go home to my lovely and cofortable bed" I said

" How about I give you my phone number and something to remember me by"

" Okay" giving him my phone waiting for my so called memorable present. After he put my number in my phone he then lean over and kisses me I barely felt he was so gentle that it shocked me.

" Bye Leah" he says walking away staring at the space where he was standing I shake my head and finish my shopping. Driving home I thought to myself Maybe I need a distraction from Lucien and possibly Richard can be that distraction I mean all I feel was lust towards Lucien maybe I can direct that to somebody like Richard. With that last thought I open my card door and proceed to put away my groceries after I was finish I strip off my clothes and went to sleep naked.