Chapter 2~Beginning of the Plan

Thor's POV

I was awoken by someone knocking on my door. I know it's afternoon but I can't do anything without seeing my best friend and brother flirting.

Everywhere! The garden, living room, kitchen, anywhere!  So I just stay in my room. I know they are not a couple, but seeing my brother with someone other than me makes my blood boil of... what do mortals call that? Oh right, jealousy and anger. Why?  I don't know either. I just suddenly feel jealous. Do I like Fandral?  I don't think so. Do I like Loki? M-maybe. I mean, my heart always skips a beat or it beats really fast than Quicksilver(In here he is also alive because I love him.)

My thoughts was interrupted by more knocks. I groaned, got out of bed and opened the door. When I opened it, I saw Loki standing there while smiling innocently.

"Hey brother"
"Hey Lo, what's wrong brother?"
I asked, knowing him, he never carries good news.

"Nothing Thor, just wondering if you can join me and Fandral on the living room and watch some movies? I noticed that you barely come out of (the closet)  your room." Loki asked, gorgeous blue eyes filled with hope.

I really want to say yes but if I see more flirting of the two I'll explode.

"I really want to brother, but I don't want to ruin your moment with Fandral. Also, I have to do some--" I didn't continue farther as I saw Loki's hopeful face changed into his adorable puppy face.

I looked at his face and blush

I looked at his face and blush. Does he have to be cute all the time! He knows I can't say no that face. I just sighed and nodded. His eyes lit up and a big smile appeared on his face. I smiled a little but it quickly disappeared when he kissed my cheek lightly and ran away. I stood there frozen, wide eyed, and red-faced, still feeling his soft lips on my cheek.