Chapter 4~Possesive Thor... ACTIVATED

Thor's POV

I know I'll regret my decision to join them. Look at them! The are just flirting on the couch like I don't exist. They have been flirting the entire movie.

"Guys, come on! I am here to you know. Also the movie ended like 10 minutes ago." I complained.

I just saw Fandral roll his eyes and he hesitantly change the movie. Throughout the movie, they are just silent, which I am thankful for. Suddenly, I heard a sniffle and saw Loki crying. After that, they started being sweet again. I tried to ignore it and it worked.. until I saw Fandral, leaning closer to Loki while looking at his lips. I just watch in horror as Fandral's lips touch Loki's. I don't know what's gotten into me but now I see myself standing up and separating them.

I pulled Loki away from Fandral and kissed him. I watched as Loki's eyes widening slowly but closed eventually and actually kissing back. I pulled back and saw him blush. I smiled a little but it didn't last long as I saw Fandral. I glared and hissed at him.

"Back off Fandral. HE. IS. MINE." I growled and grabbed Mjolnir.

"Woah, calm down brother! It's just our little plan." Loki quickly explained, holding his brother's arm tightly to prevent him from hurting Fandral.

"Speaking of plans... My plan worked! It's MY plan."

Loki just rolled his eyes and glared at Fandral.

"What are you talking about?! You didn't told me you will kiss me you perverted freak!" Loki shouted.

"What are you guys talking about? What plan?" I asked. I am really confused right now.

"Fandral and I planned this little movie thing so that you will realize your feelings for me. Also the flirtings, it's just a show to make you jealous." Loki explained.

"Oh...  So, you know I have feelings for you so why didn't you just confess then?" I questioned.

"I want you to be the one who confesses first." He answered simply.

I just nodded and smack my palm on my own face. Loki and Fandral just laughed.

"Well I'll leave you two alone." Fandral rushes out of the living room.

"Hey! I am not done with you yet Pervdral!" Loki gets ready to teleport away when I take his hand and pulled him in for another kiss. When I pulled away, I started to tell him my feelings.

"I do like, wait no, love you Loki and more than a brother."

"I-I love you too Thor... " Loki answers shyly.

Well, after all this, Loki used his magic to punish Fandral. He added magic on Mjolnir which makes it chase it's target, which is Fandral, until me and Loki stop it. We were in our room and we can still hear his pleads and screams.

"LOKI! THOR! I AM SO SORRY! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! I AM GETTING TIRED OF RUNNING HERE! PLEASE PLEASE!!!"

We just ignored it and cuddled in our room. Occasionally leaving kisses on each other. Let's just say, we are having the best time of their life.

"AAAHH!! THE HAMMER IS FASTER THAN MEEEE!! PLEASE MAKE IT STOPPP!!

THE END