Chapter 3~Now, The Fun Begins

Loki's POV

I ran back to the living room, blushing. I can't believe I kissed him! Even though it's on the cheek, it's enough for me to blush. I sat with Fandral who is smirking at my red face. I huffed and he chuckled.

"So, what happened there princey?" He asked, still smirking.

"N-no longer your b-business." I stuttered. He shrugged but didn't remove the smug smile on his face. I Hate Him so Much.

We waited for Thor to get here and when he did, Fandral and Thor greeted each other and Fandral played the movie which is "Love Actually". As the movie was playing, we were just flirting at each other, non stop and we weren't paying attention at the movie at all. I can tell that Thor was annoyed because he groaned and spoke.

"Guys! Come on I am here too you know. Also, the movie ended like 10 minutes ago."

Fandral just rolled his eyes and played another movie called "Brokeback Mountain. He went back on the couch and watched the movie quietly. I watched as well and I realized that this is a sad movie about two guys hiding their love for each other. I didn't even notice that a single (man) tear slipped on my face. I saw that Thor and Fandral saw it. Fandral smirked and wiped the tears with his hand, which is rough by the way but I pretended to like it and leaned on the touch.

"There, there, Babe.. It's just a movie." He said "soothingly"

Then suddenly, he pulled me closer. I just stare at him with wide eyes. What is he doing?! This is not a part of the plan!  Oh my, he's leaning in. What in the name of Odin is happening??!!  He leaned it more and KISSED ME. ON. THE. LIPS.

AN: only SPN fans will know the reference I added 😜