Blackmail

>>Mael

I could sense the evil tone in his voice, "No wonder you always keep a jacket on." He snickered, "My Oh! My!" I gulped out of fear.

"K-Killian," My body began to shake.

"Did you think you'd be fine? Among so many men?" He whispered next to my ear as his hold on my body got tighter.

Tears brimmed in my eyes as I let out a squeak.

I'm really done for. Gosh! This trip has only brought me misery! And now I've exposed my true identity too!

I'm really done for this time!

I looked back at him as I sniffled, "Let me go." My face had gotten red from the humiliation but Killian only stared back at me in amusement.

"Unfortunately for you, Eli is the only person I actually listen to." His words made me stress more and my tears fell down, "Or well, maybe my family too." He laughed while I sniffled as I looked at him, even my nose turned red as my lips quivered.

What could I say to him? He's not the type to listen!

"But, fine," Unexpectedly he took his hands off, "Let's get the medicine first." He let me go and began to walk in front of me when I had a panic attack.

Wait, what? He just let me go? What is he planning?!

"Please," I held his shirt out of pure desperation, "Can you keep it to yourself!"

"Why?" He was curious, "Why would you even do this?" I saw the perversity in his eyes.

"I have my reasons!" I looked at him in desperation, "So please, don't tell anyone!" My expressions were full of distress.

He smirked, "I'll think about it." He glanced back at me, "What do I get in return?"

I frowned, "What do you want?" I had no choice but to comply.

He hummed, "I'll think about it." He snickered, "For now," He began to move again, his shirt slipping out of my grip, "I won't tell anyone."

"What about Eli?" I folded my arms over my chest feeling self-conscious. God, if only Angeli hadn't ripped it apart, I might not have fallen into this situation.

"Well, I won't tell him either." He glanced at me once again as he kept walking, "As long as you listen to me."

I felt like there was another leash that someone tied around my neck. I already had one that my father and mother had tied around me, but now it felt heavier.

As I stood there in the dark forest, on the dirt road with the sound of nocturnal animals all around me, I felt like the burden on me had increased.

"Okay..." I looked down and began to walk after him because that was all I could do at that moment.

***

I couldn't sleep the whole night. Sleep just didn't come to me so I didn't go to the room to lie down. I just sat in the empty hallway past midnight, on the bench as I blankly stared into space. I just didn't know what to think because if I think about it, within two days so much happened.

I don't know how to deal with all this.

This is why I didn't want to come to the Alpha Academy. Not only have I gotten in trouble again and again. I feel something wrong with my body and I know it's because I'm surrounded by Alphas.

Killian didn't say anything throughout the way. He bought the medicine, came back, and gave it to everyone without talking to me at all. And although it should have helped me calm down a little. It only gave me more anxiety so I sneaked away.