Misery

>>Eli

"Son," My father seemed angry, "Someone told me something very amusing." He was definitely angry. He called me to his room to 'talk' about something and I knew I was in trouble.

"What?" We were against each other in his bedroom. While he was on the bed, I stood in front of him like a soldier.

"Do you have a relationship with The Alma's son, Mael?"

"No," I shook my head with confidence. But I sure as hell do want one!

"Someone saw you kissing him." He glared at me.

Well shit.

I guess it wasn't a good idea to lose myself out in the open. I'm sure Rachel told him. She's the one who caught us.

"I did kiss him," I told him the truth.

"You!!" I could see his veins pop out in anger and he was ready to throw something at me.

"Dad, wait!!" I raised my hands, "I'm sorry," I said, 'I'll be more careful next time."

"You're the only heir," He exposed his fangs, "Don't even think about getting together with a guy." He growled at me.

"..."

"ANSWER!!!" He yelled at me, making me flinch

"I'm not," I answered, "We were just messing around."

"You better be,"

"Sheesh!" I tried to calm him down, "It's not as bad as it looks."

"Eli Sinclair," Oh shit, that's my full name, "Not a man," He pointed his finger at me, "And an Alpha male?" He looked disgusted, "Are you out of your mind?"

"I," I licked my lips, "Dad, it's,"

"Stop," He showed me his palm, "I'm not hearing any excuses." He gestured for me to get out of his room and I left.

Fuck

I closed the door behind me.

I'm done for

I looked back at the door.

Can I try explaining something to him? But there are still things I haven't confirmed yet.

I closed my eyes and sighed.

And I might get Mael in trouble... He doesn't trust me enough to stand by me. If I want dad to understand, I need Mael by my side.

I tapped my foot on the ground.

Shit,

I should have controlled myself. I've been doing it for years for God's sake!

I let out an exasperated sigh.

I lost it because he initiated it...

***

>>Mael

What was wrong with me? Why did I do that? Why did my wolf come alive all of the sudden? Am I finally losing it?

The doctor, Bryan, bandaged my back and then my calves where I was whipped with the stick.

"We'll skip the injection this time since you're hurt." He said as he patched me up.

"It's been three weeks though," I replied meekly as I pulled my shirt down after he was done.

"Well," He sighed, "It should be fine, you're taking your pills right?"

"Yes..."

"Every day?"