Chapter 1: The Worst Year

3rd Person POV

Y/N was 3 years old and tomorrow will be his birthday and turning to 4. So he waked up 11:56 pm and ran up to his Parent's room and when he saw the clock changed to 12:00 am he jumped to his parent's bed and shouting..

Y/N:"It's my Birthday Mom!!" Then Jumped to the other side "It's my Birthday!! Come on wake up Dad" he shouted again and again until his parents groaned

Dad:"Woah there,Sport" he said with a smile "You know we will celebrate in the morning for now we need some rest to get our energy" he said then putted Y/N between his parents on the bed. "Or else we won't go out to your favorite place" he said smiling again

Y/N:"The Amusement Park..yay.." he said in joy

Dad:"So let's go to sleep and celebrate your Birthday later,Kiddo" he said then went back to sleep and Y/N was hugged by both his parents with a smile...

Timeskip brought to you by A/N making more chapters then publish

Y/N woke up 8:35 am and he's alone on the bed then he stand up and walk around the house to find his parents but he couldn't. He already checked the Garage,Kitchen,Garden and Living room until he sat on the couch and someone covered his eyes..

Y/N's POV

???:"Tell me... Are you Y/N the kid that wants to celebrate his birthday with the whole family" he said then Y/N suddenly realized that it was his-

Y/N:"GrandPa" I shouted and he removed his hands and I saw the whole family is here to celebrate my Birthday. "YAY! This going to be the best birthday ever!" I shouted again and made the other people grin and laughed..

GrandPa & GrandMa:"Hey you better not forget something to us before we gave you our gifts to you" they said in unison and Mom and Dad is behind them also smiling..

Y/N ran up to them and each gave them a kiss on the cheek and smiled. After that all of them gave their gifts to Y/N when suddenly...

???:"Someone ordered their favorite Spaghetti over here" he said and chuckled and Y/N looked behind him it was his Uncle the best chef in the family..

Y/N:"Uncle!!" I said and ran up to him and gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek and smelled my favorite food and made my stomach grumbling sound loud enough to make the others smile again..

Dad:"Alright! We better eat first before we go to the Amusement Park" he said and smile

Y/N:"Yay!" I said again

Timeskip brought to you by Y/N ate 4 plates of spaghetti

3rd Person POV

Y/N and his Family was going to the Amusement Park in a Van when suddenly someone got hit by the Van and stopped to check then all of your family go out to check except for your Dad to make sure that you don't saw what happened to the poor Deer..

Y/N:"What happened,Dad?" I ask but Dad is looking over the windows and looked back to me and said

Dad:"It's just a huge rock that we bumped into" he said and used a fake smile to reassure me...

Y/N:"Alright" I said and curious of what outside when suddenly I heard sounds like gunshots outside