Volume 2: Coming Soon!!!

Author's Note:

So, I know that this as my second story since I began writing stories... I published this from March 28, 2018... And now, many of you (More like a hundred of you) are still kept on requesting me to make a Volume 2 for this... And your wish is my command....

BUT!

I will probably change some of it but it is still the same just a few changes... After many other stories I made, I am much more experience.... And now... Just wait! For the first chapter of Volume 2!!!! Bye!!!!

Shadow Y/N:"Hey! Guess who's back everybody?! It's me! Shadow Y/N! or some of you me as-"

Y/N:"Shut the hell up! Me and the others are memorizing our lines and you're here slacking off?!"

Rafael:"Hey, guess who is going to be thrown in the detention room with his favorite friend"

Shadow Y/N:"Wait! Please! I didn't mean to slack off! I just... I just... Need a breathe of fresh air that's all!"

Rafael:"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk... You disappoint me..."

Shadow Y/N:"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Y/N:"Dude, it's just an empty room"

Shadow Y/N:"Shut up! You don't know the pain that I've been through! The silence! The emptiness!"

Y/N:"Aren't you supposed to be stronger when you are surrounded by emptiness?"

Shadow Y/N:"I said shut up!"