Vol.2 Chapter 1: 3 Years Later

3rd Person's POV

In the unknown town that is near the death forest, a teenage male walks through the dark streets because it is around 9:00 pm...

Teen:"Damn, I should have just took her number instead of looking at her like a pervert..." he said while kicking a can while walking

As he kicks the can hard, it flew and lands at the entrance of an dark alley. He walks up to it and before he could kick it again, he heard something from the alley and he looks towards the source but he can't see a thing because of the lack of light...

Teen:"Hello? Anybody there?" he said then shrugs and about to walk off but he heard it again... something like a low and faint voice... He pulls out his phone and activate the flashlight on it

He point his phone to the alley and the only thing he saw is the trash bins, some stray cats, and a figure standing at the end but before he could even look at it clearly, the figure walks away to the side...

Teen:"Hey! Did you just called out to me?!" he shouted but no answer, because of his curiosity, he walk in the dark alley slowly. "Where is that guy?" he asked himself until he heard something behind him

He turns around quick and flashed his phone and there he saw that terrifies him to the core... He saw a shadow that shapes like a male human as the shadow figure is like absorbing the light...

Teen:"WTF!" he shouted 

The teen began to step back in fear until he felt something is flowing down from his head as it began to consume him

Teen:"Ah! Get this thing off me! Ahhhh!!! Help!!!" he shouted as he tries to wipe the black thing away but it only continues to consume him until the teen falls to the ground dead...

???:"What a pity... You could live another day if you would just been nice with everyone..." says the unknown figure as he stands in front of the dead teen as the black things still covers him...

As he looks down at the dead teen, he sighs before he did something as the black things began to change and moved to the unknown figure's feet but instead of being consume by it, the black thing began to move and shift into a human shadow...