INTRO!

I INTERRUPT MY OTHER HORRIBLE STORIES TO BRING YOU ANOTHER EQUALLY HORRIBLE, if not more horrible, STORY

I INTERRUPT MY OTHER HORRIBLE STORIES TO BRING YOU ANOTHER EQUALLY HORRIBLE, if not more horrible, STORY...*Pulls down random curtain* GRAVITY FALLS AND COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG SHOW! STARRING COURAGE AND THE PINES TWINS! In need of some time outdoors, Dipper and Mabel's parents send Dipper and Mabel to visit their great uncle Stan, who lives in Gravity Falls, Oregon, with several other people, including WENDY AND SOOS!

Soos: Hehehe. That's us, doods.

Wendy: Soos, who are you even talking to?

Meanwhile, Abandoned as a pup, Courage was soon found by Muriel, who lives in the middle of nowhere, with her husband, EUSTACE BAGGE!

Eustace: Bah!

But, creepy stuff happens in their little towns! It's up to Courage, Dipper, and Mabel to save their homes!

*TV gets turned off, Meanwhile, in the middle of nowhere*

Eustace: Stupid dog! You made me look bad! *Pulls out scary mask* BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!

Courage: AHHHHHHHHHHH!

*Meanwhile, in Gravity Falls, Stan turns TV off*

Stan: Darn kids! You made me look bad! *Pulls out scary mask* BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!

Dipper and Mabel: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! 

So, just so you know, this is technically not a complete crossover. Or at least not in my book. What is happening is basically the events that happen in courage will happen in Gravity Falls and vise versa. Here's some examples to get the idea.

-Freaky Fred visits the Mystery Shack

- Jeff Gnome and the other gnomes attempt to make Muriel their Gnome queen

-Stan steals the slab of King Ramses

-Courage must figure out who killed wax Eustace

-A perfectionist teacher tries to whip Dipper and Mabel into the perfect shape.

-Katz summons Bill to destroy Eustace's mind.

And a little bit more. Of course, I can't do every episode for multiple reasons, but hopefully what I can at least make enough to satisfy.