Cajun Grunkle Stew

"Wooowheee! This gonna be good." A voice said inside a cave. "Cup of lizard legs. Pair of elephant ankles. Tablespoon of turtle eyes." An orange fox with big eyes, named Cajun Fox, dumped the following ingredients inside a boiling pot with pink liquid.

"I can't wait to win first prize for my grunkle stew. And now I need one weird old great uncle." Cajun Fox read from the book, only to come to a slow realization.

"WHAAAAATTTT!? I ain't got one of them Grunkles. Well...I just have to get me one..." Cajun Fox put on some sunglasses to cover his eyes before exiting his cave to find a great uncle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah. Nothing like an old man feeding birds with his two grandchildren." Grunkle Stan said, throwing bread crumbs at some nearby birds.

"I don't know about this, Grunkle Stan. The birds here seem a little weird." Dipper said. A nearby bird stuck it's tongue out while revealing green eyes.

"I think that's just you, Dipper." Mabel said, throwing sprinkles at the birds. Meanwhile, Cajun Fox peeked out from behind an unusually tall trash can.

"Hmmm. Now that's what I call a weird old Grunkle." Cajun Fox said.

"Grunkle Stan, are we really going to just stand here feeding birds all day?" Dipper asked Stan.

"Hey! Who was the one that made the oven explode because of sparkles overloading the oven?" Stan said.

"That was Mabel, Stan." Dipper responded.

"Heyyy! Don't blame me! The food looked too bland!" Mabel said. Cajun Fox then proceeded to dash behind the trio, making a screeching sound.

"...Mabel, did you hear that?" Dipper asked.

"I think it might have been a chainsaw with wheels." Mabel replied.

"Why would anyone put a chainsaw on wheels?"

"Remember that time I tried to make a unicorn car?"

"...Don't remind me." The two twins were done arguing as an orange fox with sunglasses popped up behind the bench.

"Hey man. How ya doin'?" Cajun Fox said.

"WOAH, GEEZ!" Dipper stumbled back in shock.

"OOOOH! IT'S A CUTE LITTLE FOX WITH SUNGLASSES!" Mabel squealed.

"I'm flattered from the compliment, little girl." Cajun Fox said, looking up to find Grunkle Stan sleeping. "Awww, ain't that sweet? Grunkle fell asleep. Well, hate to pull you two from your crib, but I got a Grunkle stew to do." Cajun Fox then threw Mabel and Dipper away, making them crash into a tree.

"Ow...not so cute anymore." Mabel groaned. Cajun Fox then picked up Grunkle Stan before running away.

"Urgh...Wait, what did the fox say again?" Dipper said.

"Awww, ain't that sweet? Grunkle fell asleep." Mabel said, putting on her best cajun accent.

"Nononono, the other thing."

"Well, hate to pull you two from your crib, but I got a Grunkle stew to do...." Mabel said in a Cajun accent before slowly realizing the situation. "OH MY GOSH, THAT FOX IS GONNA TURN GRUNKLE STAN INTO A STAN STEW!" Mabel cried out.