Kat trapped

A car holding 3 passengers and a pig stopped by a new motel in Gravity Falls, Oregon. The motel was a little run down, but was still in good shape, and was called the 'Katz Motel'.

"Great. A crummy place to end a crummy family outing event." A twelve year old boy wearing a hat with a blue pine tree, named Dipper Pines, complained.

"Hey! Who was the one who decided to make fake money in a suspicious hide out?" An old man with a fez, named Stan Pines, said.

"I'm pretty sure that was you, Grunkle Stan." Another twelve year old, this one a girl, wearing a sweater with a shooting star on it, named Mabel Pines, replied. Mabel also brought her pet pig named Waddles along.

"Ok, fine. But the police are hot on out trail, so we're gonna have to find an unsuspicious place to stay for the night. Besides, it's either this crummy old motel, or McGucket's old hut." Stan Pines then pointed to a dump with an old man with a white beard held a bucket with several raccoons by his side.

"Old man McGucket! Spitting in a bucket!" The old man then spit in said bucket before doing a weird jig on top of a car.

"Crummy Motel." Dipper and Mabel said in unison.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three walked into the motel, which was chalk full of spider webs.

"Ugh, it smells like a litter box in here." Dipper complained.

"Well, at least it smells like cat in here as well!" Mabel said, trying to make light of the situation. Stan ringed the little bell on the counter top.

"Hello? Anyone? We're just random people looking for a place to stay, and totally not criminals who tried to counterfeit money." Stan lied. A red cat with yellow eyes rose up behind the counter.

"Welcome to the Katz Motel. I'm Katz. Would you please sign in?" The red cat said in a somewhat deep voice.

"OOOOH! A RED KITTEN!" Mabel Pines said.

"Please, little girl, I'm just Katz." Katz said before noticing Mabel's pig. Katz then snapped three times, pointing towards the 'No Pets Allowed' sign, which Dipper, Stan, and Mabel read. "No pets allowed." Katz said.

"Um...would you allow Waddles in if I paid you in glitter?" Mabel said, handing 4 glitter bottles to the red cat.

"No."

"Aww....fine then." Mabel then started to bring Waddles outside.

"Hey! You can't just let a pig stay outside for a whole night!" Dipper protested.

"Dipper! We're gonna let that pig in somehow, even if we have to break the law again. I'll go get us a room while you and Mabel plot on how to get that stupid pig in the motel." Stan whispered to Dipper.

"Ugh, fine." Dipper then walked out of the motel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mabel sat outside the motel, on the porch, with her pet pig, chewing on her hair as Dipper sat beside his twin.

"Don't worry, Mabel. It's only for a short time. Stan said we should plan on how to sneak Waddles into the motel." Dipper explained.

"Huh. Yeah, that's a great idea! But how to do it..." Mabel put on her thinking face as Dipper paced over the floor before Mabel came up with an idea.