Act 1: Prologue

(Hi, This Fic is Written in conjunction with Borderland Big Bang/ Borderlands Reverse Bang. an Event that took place on tumblr where Artist and Authors work together to create stories! Thank you very much for reading my fic and for checking out my Paired Artist Dauverney

My Tumblr: https://likikoari-art.tumblr.com/

My Artists Tumblr: http://dauverney.tumblr.com/

Borderlands Big Bang: https://borderlandsbigbang.tumblr.com/ )

Smoke and flashes, These are daily events for star actors like him.
The Handsome Jack, Male lead role in the play, Death's Dances with Gods. He raises his hand in a wave to the crowd, thanking all for their attendance and praise and finally escaping into his house after such a long day.
"You're late."
"What else you expect kiddo? Me to be on time?" The actor let out his loud laugh and picked up the girl, spinning her around. She laughed and screamed until he put her down.

"You're getting heavy Angel."
"That's very rude to say to a girl you know." Angel crossed her arms with a humph, playing up how she was annoyed by the comment.
"Oh cut me some slack cupcake. You're growing. Any day now you'll be a big girl and I won't even be able to lift you!" Jack laughed as he lead her back into the study.
"That's right! I'll be turning ten soon~" She light up, her face bright and excited.
"You have to promise me you'll do something special for me okay!"
"Like what?"
"uh..." She paused to think for a bit about what she could possibly want. "I know! You should bake me a big fancy cake. just like mom would have"
"Do I have to bake it myself? Can't I just buy it?"
"You gotta do it yourself! But don't worry, I'll help" Angel said as if she was the best cake maker in the world.

"Alright Pumpkin, but for now let's check up on how your schoolwork is going"