Act 1: Scene 4

(Incomplete, publishing anyway )

Tim and Nisha Poured over what they had gathered for evidence. Which was honestly just a pathetic amount of one bag of dropped letters. No snow or soot meant no footprints, back alley on the east side of london meant that even if there were signs of a struggle it would be impossible to know if they were from Angel or not. No one claimed to have heard anything.
The trail was going cold.
Nisha downed a whiskey and looked at Tim.
“How are we out of leads already? This Is THE Handsome Jack’s Daughter. The News has already printed her absence in the paper! There has to be some sort of lead somewhere!”
“Thanks for pointing out the obvious Nisha. It Really helps the process” Tim sorted through the letters, checking for if there would be any clues or ‘A-ha!’ Moment’s hidden in them.
“Also could you Not drink right now. It’s not helping anyone”
“Tim shush. Your Sarcastic assholeness is way to Jack right now. And the whiskey helps me think”
Tim just continued looking. “Why was she even out delivering these on her own? It’s not very like Jack to let her do anything unsupervised… “

Nisha leaned back in her chair. “Don’t ask me like I know. Maybe she convinced him it was some kind of right of passage in to growing up”
Tim looked at his own invitation with confusion. “That just doesn’t make sense Nish. She was only turning ten.”

Nisha suddenly sat up. “Wait how old?”

“Uh Ten?”
Nisha shot up from Her Chair and grabbed tim dragging him out the door.
“Woah Nisha Slow down! What did you figure out?” Why did she always have to do this…

“Ten! You had a hunch about that Magic shop didn’t you? Well now it’s starting to make sense. Magic Powers start to manifest at the age of ten! If hers started to show while she was out on the street, maybe near a magic shop that claim they didn’t hear anything…”
Of course
“So We’re going to go on a stake out and see if we can find any evidence?”

“Exactly”