Chapter 1: New Transfer Student

She looked out the window of the train, had she known a week ago that her life would change so drastically, she'd would have fled her home and family.
Growing up in a family of purebloods wasn't always the best, her family was stuck up and rude to anyone that was neither a pure one or half blood.
But that wasn't what hurt her the most, she was outcasted among them, because in her whole lineage she was the only one with fiery red locks.
She sighed and her blue eyes locked onto the passing scenery once more, the plains of Scotland seemed so vast and never ending. As if a person could be considered lost in its beauty.

One hour later...

She arrived at the end of the long journey, her luggage in tow behind her, a tall man stood at the end of the path way. He seemed most intimidating, but his eyes held a warmth and kindness unlike any other.

" aye, ye must be the new transfer, follow me to the docks". He said in a deep gruff voice.

" and ye can call me hagrid, grounds keeper of Hogwarts". She gave a simple nod to him.

They made there way down to the docks, feet crunching down onto the graveled road. She looked at the tall surrounding trees, they seemed as if they hid many unconfirmed secrets. She turned her head slowly, but ran face first into hagrid. He looked down upon her red embarrassed face.

" we are almost thar, just around this corner now". Hagrid told her.

They made it around the corner and the sight before her was remarkable. A castle stood proudly on top of a hill, flags waving in the breeze, torches shining on the glass windows.

She looked at Hagrid with wonder and amazement, wondering what this year would have in store for her....