Chapter 7: A Skip, Then A Leap

She walked down the main corridor to the great hall, her feet skipping off the floor a little with each step, she looked at each  of the paintings as she passed, many waved back at her in friendly gestures, and she'd simply nod back. she felt happy and electrified at making Snape potentially Frazzled and Flustered beyond compare. She turned the corner and walked into the great hall, candles flickered all about and the glass windows shone in there light. She sat down at her house table many people excitedly talked, but her gaze was solely fixed on Snape,  he was chatting with the Headmaster his face formed into a scowl as he did, But the Headmasters eyes seemed to twinkle in delight. He caught her gazing at them both and gave her a small wink and thumbs up, Snape saw this and looked over to see her looking at them, she smirked as his face started to turn read by the minute.

After Dinner....

After dinner as she was heading back to her dormitory, she felt hands grab her arm and pull her into a broom closet, the sound of the door locking is what truly scared her more. She heard a soft voice say " Lumos" and there in front of her stood a furious Snape. She swallowed and hesitantly while scratching the back of her neck, " Hehe Snape I didn't see you there whats up man"?

" Please do stop while you still can, I"m here because your actions were strictly inappropriate, and I'm here to settle the score".

she stood shell shocked by his words, " B-but you can't do that cause as you said ' I'm a lowly student with zero intelligence means".

He nodded, but snaked his arms around her waist, " yes but what I'm about to do, may cause me grief". He leaned forward and kissed her lips quickly, only to back away and see a very shell shocked Lana, he left fast and ran down the corridor the Slytherin dormitory. She shuffled out of the broom closet, a hand on her lips and butterflies floating around in her stomach. she slumped against the wall on the outside, " Lana what have you gotten yourself into now"?