Chapter 3: An Aggravated potions master

Lana sat in the dinning hall, its long tables empty save for a few stragglers who ate there food in silence, she and Hermione sat waiting for there food to appear. She had gained her schedule that very morning from Professor Mcgonagall, her classes being the same everyday until the next semester came to pass. Her schedule read as thus....

1. DADA

2. Care of Magical Creatures

3. Transfiguration

lunch

4. Charms

5.  Potions

6. Free Period

She sighed at the list, her eyes widened slightly at the thought of potions, and a giddy feeling over came her at the thoughts of brewing and boiling specified objects to her content. Hermione looked up to notice her friends illuminated eyes, stricken full of joy. She turned her head to the right, her brown hair flopping in her face slightly. 

" Uhhhh....Lana? Are you okay?" 

She looked up and noticed Hermoine staring at her in concern, " oh yeah sorry mione, I'm just so excited for potions, Its one of my best area's other than charms." Hermoine then inhaled in shock, the thought of someone enjoying such a thing was preposterous, especially with who the teacher was. She only sat there nodding and smiling as they ate there meal of eggs and bacon, Lana spouting off about the potions class itself.

5 hours later......

Lana Had seen it all and was thrilled with all her classes, but as she walked down the long hall to the dungeon, she couldn't help thinking what this supposed Professor Snape was like? As she walked into the stone room, she took notice of all the cabinets labeled to the "T" with potions, each varying in all shapes and sizes. A voice gruffly cleared itself behind her, she turned slightly noticing a tall dark dressed man standing before her, his silky black hair and dark onyx eyes staring into her very soul. For a second she saw him taken aback, until he finally spoke to her.

" Are you just going to stand there like a bumbling fool, or do I need to take house points away from you"? 

She shook her head vigorously.

" Then I suggest you hurry and find a seat or....else".

She scurried over a tad frightened to a seat next to Hermione, the girl took in her rigid appearance, " So you finally met Snape huh"? Lana nodded yet again, only to hear a loud booming voice reverberating through out the entire room. 

" There will be no tom foolery, No Mistakes, No fraternizing, and no speaking what so ever, If I hear one word from any of you, you'll be serving a months detention with me". 

She rolled her eyes, but gently raised her hand, He sighed and pointed to her, "So does that mean we can't be a hypocrite like you"? The class all looked stunned at her response, It wasn't until she noticed two onyx eyes burning into her skull did she finally notice the result.

" Detention at seven tonight, if your late then it will continue to add on to your weekends". 

With that she shut up and continued on with the class....