Jealous

Emily Pov

So me and Alison have been together for about a year now. We admitted our feelings together. I have to be partners with Paige now because Mr. fitz paired us together for a swimming project and since were the best girl swimmers in the school we have to do it together. Alison isn't that fond of me being with my ex but she can trust me. She probably has a little doubt because I have a little extra package down there. Before I met Ali and became friends with her and now our relationship. I was the badass Emily who slept with every girl in the class for some reason. She was the queen of the school and we became friends with benefits, then strings came attached and now were in the best relationship ever and everybody ships us.

A/N H- Hanna Al-Alison A-Aria E-Emily S-Spencer

H- Hey Bitches!

E- Typical Hanna *Rolls Eyes* Hey Sexy *Makeouts with Alison*

Al-Hey...Daddy *She says between the Makeout*

A- Ok love birds we get it *Chuckles*

E- I can't help that my girl is so sexy *Winks at Ali; Ali blushes*

S- Ok I kind of want to eat, not throw up! *Laughs a little bit*

E-Well your lucky because I have to go meet with Paige and do our project.

Al- Do you have to?? *Puppy eyes*

E- Babe, we talked about this I do the project with Paige and you get what you want when I'm done with it or at night when were alone *Winks*

S- I have officially lost my appetite so.. *Throws fork*

A-Same *Fake gags*

Al- EMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! I don't want you to go do u have to????

E-Yes baby I do! * I let go of her and leave*

Al- *Rolls eyes* Walks of with tears in her eyes*

E- Ba-

Al-Leave me alone Emily!! *Walks out of school*

Great i have to deal with that later!

Alison Pov

I understand that Emily wants to finish this project and that I should trust her and I really do honestly, but Paige is her ex how am I supposed to feel.

Meanwhile At school

E- So now that were finished we just have to turn it in...Can u do that I have to get back to Ali?

P-Ya anything for u *She starts to get close and put her hand on my thigh*

E- Listen Paige I love Ali you were the past and Ali is my future u know this isn't right and I have to go... *I get up she pulls me down and kisses me* Paige WTF???!!!!! Turn in the project I have to go!

I run out and think how am I going to tell ALI!!!!

A/N

What do you think of this comment down below and I'll post more stories and chapters for this one!!!