Reality

*6 months later*

Alison pov

It's been 6 months since me and Emily have broken up. 6 months since the party...6 months since everything.

Emily has found someone else of course it's Paige the one person I hate and every time we all hangout she brings her and me I haven't exactly moved on but I have resulted to going to going to any party get drunk and sleep with someone...oh and trust me I'm still the queen bee nobody gets passed me.

Emily pov

"Omg Paige stop!" I was laughing so hard she wouldn't stop tickling me I couldn't breathe "what's he key word?" She raised her eyebrow "I LOVE YOU!!!" She stopped and kissed me "thank you!" She got on my lap and we had a heated make out session it didn't go farther bc we had to get to school.

*At School*

As soon as I got to school I saw Ali making out with Noel khan again. It hurts to see it but I moved on and I love Paige now. She stopped once Spencer's grabbed her and they started talking. Then she saw me and she yelled whispered at Spencer and surprisingly I could hear some of it. "Spencer I could care less for what she thinks she's not my girlfriend anymore she moved on she can suck it up if she moved on so can I. And from the she walked away what she said was true but it still hurt.

Alison pov

I walked away from Spencer and grabbed Noel's hand and dragged him out of school "babe where are we going?" He asked as we got into my car "No ones at my house." I winked at him and rushed home and we had some fun (Not writing that🤢)

*3 hours later*

School was over by now so Noel left and I was just in bed going through My Instagram until someone knocked on my door...Emily walked in. "What do u want?" My bitch side was coming out. "Why weren't you at school today?" She looked concerned. "Bc I was busy having fun with Noel and I'm not in the mood to be at school right now anyway and why do u care?" I looked at her with my eyebrow lifted "because I care about you Alison...why so that so hard to believe?"

"You know why it's so hard...because YOU moved on literally 1 week after we broke up...YOU got with the person I hate most. YOU bring her everytime we hang out and make out and cuddle with her in front of me...YOU DID THIS!! NOT ME! You." By now I was in tears and screaming.

Emily pov

"Yes I get that but why skip school why turn into this person?" I was really worried "because of you Emily...you turned me you broke my heart you hurt me you broke me and now I don't know what to do anymore." Her sleeve was starting to go up but she pulled it right back down. "Ali what's that?"

AD- It's nothing

EF- I'm not stupid what is it?

She lifted up her sleeve and I see 2 fresh cuts on her arm.

When she saw me that u felt broken I felt like I was being cut in my heart right then and there.

EF-Why? Ali WHY!!!!!!!????

AD- Because this is what you did to me this is how I feel you broke me...I just I need space I need to leave

She grabbed her phone her charger headphones and ran out I didn't know what to do but I felt like I have officially lost the love of my life now.

Oh god

Where do you think she's going to go

How do u think this is gonna go?

Comment suggestion and actually comment what you think please

Until then and 5 votes until the next chapter.