Explaining

Emily Pov

As soon as I got to Ali's house and decided how to tell her.

I was walking up the stairs and I hear someone crying I run to her door open it and see my poor baby crying her eyes out.

E- Ali baby I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier-

A-That's not the point Emily, you know how I feel when I get yelled at, and what made it worse is you never even told me you loved me and went running to Paige! *She yelled*

E-ALi you know that I love you, I-

A-Emily your not getting the point, u went running off to Paige and to finish the project and didn't say anything before you left!!!

E- ALI WE KISSED!!!! I didn't realize what I said out loud till I saw Alison walk out the room crying.

E- Ali that's not what I meant!

Al-Then what did you mean? *she gives me a look I've never seen*

E- I told her I had to come see u and got up she pulled me down and kissed me

Alison POV
As soon as Emily said that I could tell she was telling the truth. I was still kind of mad but I couldn't stay mad at her for long.

Al- I have no idea what to say

E- I'm so sorry I will never do anything again without saying I love you and I promise unless we're in a huge fight I will yell at you. *She smirks*

*Warning Mature Content*
I pull her down and start kissing her lips and pulling her down on me. I could already tell she was getting hard. "Hard already...Daddy?" She groans from me grabbing her erection. Get over here she growls. I do as she says and she picks me up and takes me upstairs and pins me up against the wall. And starts sucking in my weak/soft spot which she gets a moan out of me and smirks while still kissing me.
EMILY POV
I put my hand in her pants and start rubbing in her clit. "You like that baby!" She could barely respond by saying yes so she shook her head. I picked her up threw her down on the bed and pulled down her bed. By the time we were both naked. I was super hard. I grabbed the condom put it on...and without warning I slammed into her. "Oh...Fuck!!" Ali screamed out. HARDER BABY!!!!! I gave her what she wanted and slammed into her and kept going till we both reached our climax. I went down on her and started sucking and licking on her clit. She was so sensitive she cummed all over me real quick.

End of My perverted thoughts🤣

Al- Best. Sex. Ever

E- Get some sleep baby I know your tired I love you.

Al- I love you to baby

Alison was passed out while I was awake I knew I wanted to be with this girl forever. But we're too young to get married but our 1 year anniversary is coming up so I have a couple ideas in mind.
I fell asleep thinking about the amazing girl wrapped in my arms.

A/N

Comment what u think abt this!!