Party time

Alison pov

Al-Ok so we're all going to the party tonight right??

Em-Yes babe we are still going we're going to meet spencer Toby Caleb Hannah aria and Ezra there.

I could tell something was off with Emily because she wasn't her usual self and was a little bit off...ever since Lorenzo kisses me she hasn't been herself. I mean ya we had "makeup sex" but she wasn't herself and barely touched me and came home late at night almost every night. Did she not love me anymore?

Al- hey em can I ask you something? *on the verge of tears*

Emily pov

As soon as Alison said that I could already see she was about to cry...I feel like I know why but I'm just scared if it's the same thing.

Em-Yes

Al- Ar- do-

She never stuttered unless something was truly wrong or she was insecure or scared.

Em- babe what happened?? *walks up to her and grabs her hand*

Al- do you still love me? *starts to shed tears*

Why would she ask that of course I love her it's just that ever since Lorenzo kisses her I don't know what to think...

Em- why would you ask that Alison?

Al- oh I don't know maybe because you come home later every fucking night! You touch me anymore! You always call me Alison! Not Ali...and the worst one when we're at school you act like we're still just friends and flirt and hang with other girls

So maybe that has happened but I didn't think it would become this bad...it's just ever since that kiss I feel like Ali made the first move in just some way

Em- maybe because I feel like you made the same move! You did this not me!

Al-WELL MAYBE IF THATS WHAT YOU FUCKING THINK THEN GUESS WHAT!!!

Em- Ali don't do this we can talk it out
*starts regretting every thing she said and did*

Al- NO WE FUCKING CANT BECAUSE IF YOU CANT FUCKING TRUST ME AND YOI THINK I MADE THE FIRST MOVE WELL THEN YOU KNOW WHAT!! We-re over *starts balling and runs out the house*

What have I done! I should've never done this!!

I'm running after Ali and I have no idea where she went until I heard a loud scream coming from the woods!

What gonna happen next

Emison fight😡
Does Emily not trust Ali anymore?
What happened to Ali?🤔
Is that the end of emison?😵