Chapter 1

Hazel is a girl who's 14 , her life isn't normal cuz she has divorced parent who don't live together, Monica is her younger sister who knows nothing, she has a happy life. Hazel mostly self harm and her parents never care asc they are busy in their life. Her mother has another husband and her father hates women.

Her father is always out of the country

And her mother and sis live together but hazel lives in a apartment alone, u would be wondering from where she got money well that credit should goes to her father who transfer it from London .

She is good in school she don't has frndz cuz she is a

Lonely type of girl who always minds her own work.. Her goal is to be happy but that seems impossible . She has good skills like she loves to cook n writing hmmm! I mean like her journals. Her life sucks but she is like "I have to be strong" but her problem is that she is soft and fragile X. Although she has problems in her life but she's beautiful her ,hairs are dark as night, eye color is also black and her skin color is little tanned . she never do those girly things she always wear what she feels comfy with , she's nor a Tom boy, she is just depressed 😨 , she wears glasses, her fellows call her nerd as she never talk to someone but her teachers are satisfy with her due to her grades but she always help everyone who's in trouble.

She has a social life too where she talks to strangers ,the school didn't knew it except her stalker that is a mystery but she never gives a damn to it. She usually cry but since she had met with double xx on IG . Double x is the only person she talks to.

It's like she is her bestie. Hazel also has a secret that she has a sister hmm, we all know it but her school don't ,her young sister is very popular in the school but she don't like her because she is such a good girl who's very happy so Hazel don't wanna

Ruin her life.

Monica even don't know her big sis is in the same school.

about Monica (Hazel's young sister)

Monica only knows that she only has a mom and she thinks that her moms bf is her daddy and they all live a happy average life ,she is not that much rich as Hazel and Mr Anderson (her real dad)

She only knows that Hazel is a nerd in her school who's gonna be her schools shining star 🌟I mean she will get the first position

As she always have straight A+. Monica is just good with her studies like other kids. Monica hates the fact that this year some other girl has been elected for miss glamour this year cuz she always wants to be.

Who's double x?

Well that's the thing Hazel only knows but not in detail she had never met her but they did video call ,double x is a girl who makes Hazel happy that's what Hazel know but this will be reveal as Hazel as planned to meet her in real.

Hazel's POV

Hmm as today I was on my bicycle 🚴listening to heartbreak, I felt something was following I don't know what was it so I called double x.

Ringing, ringing

Hello! I said... Hey x I think someone is following me... Huh

Hey dorky don't worry my house is in front of Adeline park quickly come here u won't be safe in your apartment.. X said in a worried tone

OK! hmm is it with blue gate... I said while gasping

"Yes yes come on hurry hazy "xx said

I said OK while I cut the line

Luckily I was standing in front of Adeline park I rushed to that house and x was standing there. She waved me I got in and parked my cycle..

Hi... I said

While x said " Hi haze your very pretty u look very nice in real but in video call u always look depressed. "

She tried to calm me down but I was really worried.

Me: hey by the way could we just introduce our self? 

*Hope you like it.*

*I'll do my best to complete this*

Plz vote and comment