Chapter 4

Hazel's POV

I slept in the middle of the night because it was hard before.... I didn't knew when I slept while talking to that jerk.. He's such an idiot.... Next morning I sawed the clock, it was 9 am... Omg I must be awake till 6 ... Wtf but by the way I work at Jenny's cafe so why do I care but... Wait I'm in this jerks house and where is he I gotta go..... I yell "hey Justin where yah been... I gotta go... "

Justin : "hmm kitty why that hurry for let me order breakfast"..

I ignored him and left his house from the window.. I have short hairs so not much struggle for getting ready.. As I went to my apartment... My door was full if sentences written on it... They all were abusive and I knew its my freaking mom's husband and his minions... Such freaks... I started washing it and after 2 hours of work the door was finally clean than I was going to open the door but I didn't have keys.... Wait I'mma kill this JB but I always have a hidden key its in the plant pot.. So, I got the key and open the door... I jumped on the sofa and lay down on it..

Suddenly my phone rang, it was Justin.. I answered..

Me : hey creep...

Justin: baby gurl why your gone I made fries for you...

Me: I wanna go home and I don't take fries in breakfast....

Justin : really but I know something else..

Me: what is it?

Justin : you never take breakfast...

Me: hey did you put camera in my apartment... *laugh*

JB : hmm lmao you won't get it..

Me: creep you'll be a creep... Ok bye I gotta go to cafe..

JB.: haha if someon tries to kidnap you than...

Me : I have a trusty stalker...but I'll prefer death

JB : aww my bias getting emotional for me

Me : shut up.. Don't be flirty with me..

And I ended the line...

I don't use that much money and now my bank balance is over loaded and my dad also sends money so I was thinking to start my own business ..

Or something like that but I'm too lazy to do anything so I don't really care , I have what I need.... So why the struggle for let's sleep although I'mma potato (in a sarcastic way) .. I took a shower gets out and changed and I rolled through Instagram and FB.... No one knows but I'm secretly social... If everything is perfect it means there is a problem, I know those freaks would try to kidnap me again but I swear i won't tolerate.. And I'll tell it to the police ...

I didn't knew but I called Jennifer and told her all this but that ass couldn't do anything but just laugh... She's acting like perve... Cuz I know that's my girl... I got my bag and headed towards the store to buy some Cheetos and orange juice because these are my survival.. 😂😂😂

Even the counter lady now's me as a loyal Cheeto buyer... It's the point I rock or maybe I was poppin... I was on my way to my place but I didn't know from somewhere from hell Jenny came and she took my Cheetos...

Me: hey that's a large bag and it's my dinner also..

Jennifer: 😑not today because you'll eat broccoli..

Me : Daniel Brigoli.. 😂😂😂

Jennifer : no green broccoli and milk..

Me: noooo

Jennifer: you always eat so unhealthy and still your skinny so today eat healthy..

Me: WDYM... Jenny

Jennifer: cause I'll eat it today

Me: okay go ahead I know you want those so you'll have those.... You'll never change.

Jennifer: u know me right bitch!