Chapter 2..Jenifer is back

Xx's POV

Hmm! Hey haz let me do it first... And are u goin to come in or not.. I said it while guiding her to my room . Oh my god this girl is an angel but she's broken 💔I want her happy. I knew her since she was 5 .. I was her kinder garden bestie but than she transfered to LA but know I'm here too.

"Hey haze u remembered a girl named Jenifer Black... Hmm your bestie right who was 1 year elder than you.. Hey bitch u really forgot me" As I said that tears came to her eyes. I just hugged her so she could calm down .

Hazel : "Jennifer I missed you so much but I don't know but u gave me the reason to live know I'm feeling that happiness is no more a myth... I missed u so fuckin much.. "

We both smiled wide I could felt those particles of joy on her face suddenly I had flashbacks..

FLASHBACK ⚡⬅

Hey hazy let's go to the slide.

No first I want paddy's cap candy 🍬🍭

Hey I sawed it on TV Barbie said candy will give you cavities in your tooties

END OF THE FLASHBACK 🔚

"Haze u really want that paddy's cap candy🍬🍭 " I said it while I chuckled. we both laughed and giggled.

"Jenifer your such a panda 🐼" Hazel said while punching me in the stomach

"Huh I use to be fat but not anymore " I said it while kicking her her back. I don't want haze to be alone I know the shit she has gone through, I'm just really curious for that why she self harm her self, I know her situation but still that's like going nuts. So I asked her "haze show me your scars ".she did as I told her. She lifted her sleeves. My eyes became wide. " Fuck hazy ur arms they are "I couldn't complete cuz Hazel started tearing up. I hugged her but this time she faint and fell on to me . Gosh she's so lite, hey I don't think so she took a proper diet I then carefully dropped her on my mattress. Holy shit*t I forgot to lock the door so I finally went to the hallway and closed the door and the windows because at night LA is very cold as it is winter ❄⛄I'm so dumb that I usually forgot it. Thank god not today. I guess Hazel is 14 .. Obviously she has to be 14 if I'm 15 . Suddenly I herd someone knocking the door. I got up in excitement.

It would probably the pizza man.

Gosh pizza is our both favourite, so I rushed to the door and I opened the door , and they it was the PIZZAS MAN. I took the pizza and gave the money and slammed the door than I locked it very carefully . And headed to wards my room with pizza, plates and, hot chocolate. To my acceptation she woke.

Me : " Hay do you wanna eat peeeeeeeezza "I said while giggling

Hazel: "te amo mucho. Hey dummy head it means I love you I mean not you but the pizza 🍕🍕🍕🍕... Plz I want it... Gimme gimme" She said while making puppy face.

"So u want one n only THE PIZZA, hmm, so u have to promise u won't self harm ur self again otherwise I won't allow you to eat pizza in your whole life... Gurl you should understand it very carefully" I said it in a teasing way.

Haze just smiled and nodded .

As didn't took a sec and just took 2 slices and hot chocolate ♨🍫... She started eating it. I was going to eat but I decided to watch movie too so I switched on my LCD and than we watched the movie Paddington.

We both enjoyed the night and slept with eachother cuddling.....

Next morning 🌄🙋🌝🌕🌄🙋

Hazel's POV

Oh god I was I was in heaven last night gosh I'm so happy back than I don't even know what actually happiness feels like.. Oh gosh fml I love it I mean I love Jenifer.

God bless u Jennifer Black.

I woke Jennifer, and I was already ready so said her good bye and I was on my way to my apartment bcuz I have too get easy for school I can't be late.

Actually it was 7 in the morning... I went to my apartment .

I quickly got ready and headed towards school. Life became heaven since than I started with my fellows made frndz but not close ones as Jennifer was always there for me.

I became normal.

Perfection

Joy

Happiness

All of it just happens

Every thing was perfect and 5 years just passed I was graduated... I don't need to work but for my passion I did work at anny Danny cafe. Actually it was Jennifer's cafe..

😂

Jennifer just made my life...

And one thing I got first position with graduating with a bachelor degree.

Life in its mood.

Perfect all I need.

God damn it bcuz right know no signals and internet..

I wanna call Jennifer but net isn't working.

WTF 👎

I want her but she is right know in Atlanta and I'm already missing her.

She's such a bitch.

Ok great .

I'm know laying in my bed waiting for a miracle to happen so this net could come back.

Fuck it maaan, this whole internet has vanished.. Hmm I guess it also went on the tour to Atlanta (note the sarcasm).

I don't know why I'm sad.

I guess no homework, no college, no fun, only boredom 😑

Oh wait I can listen to somethin... I was just going to open my phone but to my surprise.. BATTERY DEAD 💀hmm... Than I was going to plug it in but no electricity... Fml

Why ❓❓❓❓❓❓❓

Gosh 😡😡

I hate it..

Soo what... I know just a perfect thing ,u know what ❓❓❓

Hmm.... Dreaming and you won't get dreams unless u sleep,it took me few seconds and I slept in a deep sleep 😴💤🌙⏰💤💤