Chapter 3

Author's note
Ok 5 years been past and now she's 19 though ....but that stalker problem got worse

hazel's POV

Gosh I have a fucking stalker....

Wtf can't I live in peace . These things gets the crap out of me... My life, damn it... Hmmm! Guess what I'm not that much a brave girl but still not a scared cat. Actually I'm just being scared every time I think of it. May be I should text him, laughs!

Hazel: hey creep... You ok..

No reply 😑😑😑

After 5 min

Creep: hey open the door kitty 😽I'm outside.

Hazel: 🚫no 🚫🚫🚫🚫get your ass away

Creep: kitty open or else I can enter from your window..

Hazel: hell no..

I went to close my windows.... Than there was a reply..

Creep: too late.. 😽😽😽

I heard the footsteps of someone, they were coming from the kitchen... I got scared and locked my self in the bathroom... I tried to call the police but my balance wasn't enough.... Gosh my heart is pounding right now👇. Gosh.. Damn it

Another message

Creep: baby I'm not here to kidnap you.... Your step dad wants to kidnap you.. And I'm here to save you, from him. He is down the street... Open the door

Me: how can I trust you ? Maybe you could be his minion... Than ❓

Creep: 😂😂 really... I want you to be mine not that freaks who tried to kill you when you were 14 and did you remembered me who saved you... Oh actually u didn't sawed me... You just ran from there when I was beating him.. Aww you were literally crying and you were cursing him.... You were also ready to die... You were really suicidal... U know I'm the person who removed those blades from your apartment..

Me: 😣huh.. Ok.. I'm

I opened the door and I sawed Justin Bieber.. He was my classmate..

I was so done after I read his message that without even sayin anything, I collapsed...

Justin's POV

She fainted I just grabbed her.. She is really emotional and sentimental type of.... She is so cute 😍😻... I kissed her forehead gentally

..... I grabbed her on my shoulder and took her to my place, cuz she wasn't safe here.. I locked her apartment... I put her in my range Rover.... We arrived.. She wakes up.. "Hey dumb freak where am I? Did yah kidnapped me....." She yells at me...., "shawty you are at my house, you weren't safe there so I got yah"

She started crying......

"Hey freak can I have your phone... "She said it while sobbing... " Sure shawty... Here"I said to her and gave her my mobile...

She called her mom... And says"hey lady I'm Hazel talking... Tell your man to leave me alone he was here to kidnap me and I'll tell the police and I'll also tell that he is my so called mom's man that means she is involved too, so keep ur freak with yourself"

And she cuts the line... She puts her head on the wall and punches the wall hard that her fist started bleeding .. I get hold of her and pins her in the wall... I said"shawty don't do it.. I'm always here for yah... No matter what... I'll love yah always "and I pulls her into a hug.. Surprisingly she hugs back and tighten and started crying hard... And she pulls away and says" I'm sorry Mr Bieber leave me or else .. "I didn't let her to finish and say" Shawty I won't "and I smirked with a wink..... " Ok bustin jieber.... U would regret it ".... I than say" Don't be brave I know you are broke and angry "I forcefully carried her to my room and put her on the bed,

Me: kitty if you wanna sleep than you can sleep on my bed or on the couch it's your choice.

Hazel.:.::" I'll sleep on the couch but please stay away from me. "

JB: aww shawty.... Someone has insecurities... Don't worry I won't.... (He said sarcastically).

Hazel threw her self on the couch without even noticing that her fist was bleed but I noticed that and I got the aid , I started bandaging her fist. I noticed that she was acting like she is asleep but she wasn't because I can hear her girly sobs.... I thought I should leave her at this moment cause she is a emotional chick....... Oh I forgot I'm keeping up with the Kardashians (he thought of it sarcastically)... I laid back to me bed but I can feel that she wasn't asleep may be she need a little more help.. Gosh I'm always ready for help her but I end up making her cringe... But she looks cute when she gets confused or should I say messed up..... May be she needs Jennifer more known as xx she is a freak I hate her... She is my middle school enemy( fire) and I can see it as well... I hoped of my bed and sat next to her and touched her head calmly...

Me: "hey haze why are you going through all that you shouldn't give a damn... You can call me a pervert or a moron but please be strong I'm always here when you need me... I'm your creep and you can trust your creep.. " And than I put my hand on her eyes.. Holy shit they were burning as hell and she was still crying...

*Hazel listened it but she remained quite*

Hazel: thank you jay but I really don't understand it could be better if I might be dead because no one care and I also wanna get free from this cage known as life...

Me: hey wow there I know your a freaky poet but poetry ain't real let it fade or else you can't know how you were made... Lol I read all of your writings on internet so, mark your words kitty...

THE BOTH OF THEM LAUGH

when I realized she was asleep than I covered her with a purple blanket... She does cute snores..... She deserve me 😂😂...