Only Two Boys (A Troyler FanFiction)

A.N. Hey guys! I really hope that all of you will enjoy this Troyler fic! I've been working hard on it so far :p Anyways, hope you all like it!

Troye's POV

I take a deep breath and call Tyler's number on my phone. I tap my foot impatiently on the floor, waiting for him to answer. My heart skips a beat when he picks up. I'm always so relieved when it's his voice on the phone. What if he was with someone else and they picked up the phone? Talk about awkward.

"Heyy!!" He says through the phone. I can't help but laugh. he's so funny.

"Hey Tilly," I reply. I hope my voice doesn't sound too shaky. I'm just so nervous. How will he react? How wil he feel about this? I clear my throat and continue. "S-so, we haven't really done a collab in a while, and I was wondering if you could come over, and-"

"Alright gurl, I got ya. On my way!"

He hung up. Great. I sit on my couch, and wait nervously for him. I'm just glad I've been in LA for a while so I could tell him this. To be honest, I wouldn't be here for any other reason at all.

After about an hour, I hear some knoking. I jump up and run over to the door. I open it, anxiousness and adrenaline rushing through me. There he is, the one and only Tyler Oakley. I take a slight moment to check him out. He's cute and tiny, with a beautiful pearly smile. His eyes are amazing, and i just want to push my hands through his lavender hair. I really love his hair. Trying not to blush, I hug him and lead him to the couch.

"Yas, Troye, my queen! What's up my little Aussie?" He asks, grabbing a couple pillows to sit on.

"Nothing much," I answer. I laugh and head over to fix the camera. My fingers fidget around; I'm so nervous. I can't wait to tell him, but I'm also terrified.

"Need help with that?" Tyler asks. He walks over to me and angles the camera. His hands touch mine for a moment, which only makes my fear grow. Suddenly I'm questioning whether to tell him or not.

"Thanks," I say, and I turn on the camera.

"Hello everyone! It's me, Troye, and I am with the one and only-"

"Hey, it's Tyler Oakley!" He interrupts. He then turns to me, with this confused expression on his face. "You never told me what we were doing today!"

Crap. I should have told him something beforehand. Oh well. I'll just work with it. I wipe my overly sweaty hands on my jeans and run my fingers through my hair. This is it, Troye, I think to myself, You got this.

"Actually, I um, don't have anything planned." I admit slightly embarrassed. Now Tyler is just looking more confused, and even a little suspicious. I sigh and let him ask his question.

"Then what should we do?"

"I-I have something I really need to tell you," I answer. Tyler nods, and I can tell how curious he is. Tyler remember, curiousity killed the Tilly. I take a huge breath. My muscles are twtching, and I tense up a bit. My voice is terribly shaky, and my stomach is in knots. However, I finally have the nerve to say it.

"Tyler, I-"

Tyler's POV

So Troye called and said he wanted to collab today. Awesome! I haven't done a video with him in a while! I grab my glasses and my beloved phone, and head out. I make it to his house (driving onto a couple curbs, of course).

Troye's voice sounded a bit different on the phone, but when I walk into the apartment, I can easily tell how wobbly it sounds. I was going to ask if he's okay, but his face wasn't pale or anything, just as cute as ever, so I just ignored it. I've been thinking about why Troye would ask me to do a collab so unexpectedly. I mean, like, this isn't even on my schedule! Oh well. Who would decline a video with Troye Sivan anyway? Certainly not me. Once Troye starts the video, I am dying to know why I'm here in the first place.

"You never told me what we were doing today!" I say to him, curious and excited to see what's up with all of this.

So now apparently he has nothing planned. Oh well; I should have guessed anyways. But, if we're not actually filming any thing, then what are we supposed to do? Sit around like idiots?

I ask him about it, and he just sits there awkwardly and replies, "I-I have something I really need to tell you." I nod understandingly and let him continue.

"Tyler, I-"

-------------------

A.N. Hope you guys enjoy this so far! Sorry for the cliffhangers, I just thought it was necessary.

Vote I guess? Comment if you want? You don't have to :) I'll upload the next chapter if I think enough people read it and like it.