Chapter 4

Troye's POV

"Alright, stand up straight! Shoulders back! Quiff game? Check! Cute accent? Check! Hella clothes? Check!"

Here I am, standing in my room, letting Tyde bark orders at my face. Today's the day Tyler comes over; Tyde said I have to look perfect for him. And to be honest, I am looking pretty fine today. I head downstairs, happily stealing the pancakes Sage made for herself. As I eat, I can't stop thinking about Tyler. What's he wearing? I wonder where he is right now. Is he still asleep? Is he already at the airport? Is he on the plane? Is he in front of the house?

Even though I'm really excited about him coming over, I'm secretly terrified. Tyde's trying to hook us up. But what if he doesn't like me back? I don't want anything awkward between us! I sigh nervously. I just really hope he does like me.

"Yo, Troye!" Tyde yells as he runs downstairs to me, hands behind his back.

"Whatcha hiding?" I ask. He smirks at me. But then he starts laughing; like, hysterically laughing.

"Show me what you're hiding, you little twerp!" I joke, and try to grab at whatever he has hidden behind him. Its a piece of paper, and I almost rip it when I pry it out of his hands. It says "A Poem for Tilly Oakley" on the top in a frilly colorful font. I begin to read it out loud, trying to ignore Tyde letting out chuckles.

"Oh, Tilly Oakley, why are you so hot?"
"I want my- TYDE! I WANT MY DICK INSIDE YOU?!" I sigh and shove the paper back to him. "Why the hell would you write that?!" I shout at him. He obviously doesn't care, and he keeps laughing.

"It's pretty obvious that you do!" He replies, laughing like a loon.

Well, he's not wrong.

I shake the dirty thought away and keep scolding him. "You better throw that away, or you'll be sorry!" I try to give him an evil look, but I already know how much I'm failing. Tyde just laughs a bit more and rips the poem up.

"Happy now?" He asks. I nod and mess up his quiff. "Hey! What was that for?!" He asks.

"That's what you get for being a twerp!" I argue. As Tyde walks away, I can't help thinking it, and now I feel really dirty.

I wonder what it would feel like if he was inside me.

Goddammit, Troye.

Tyler's POV

I look at myself in my full-length mirror, so I can look myself over. I look pretty sexy, which is how I look everyday, but this is a day with THE Troye Sivan. I need to look more than pretty sexy. I need to look MEGA SEXY. I put on a cuter shirt and I fix my quiff until it's perfect. I can feel my heart beat quicker than usual. All I'm doing is going to collab with Troye and Tyde. Why am I trying to impress him so much all of a sudden?

I sigh and look at the clock. 2 ам. Momma don't do early. But this is for Troye, so I can deal. I quickly pack a couple extra things before I start driving to the airport. I blast One Direction and Happy Little Pill (By Troye Sivan, of course) and I can't help but play that one on repeat. It is such an amazing song, and I can never stop playing it. It still worries me a bit, though. Isn't the song about drugs?

I finally make it to the airport and check my Tumblr on the plane. All hail free Wi-fi! I check my tag of course, and reblog a bunch of stuff. Without really thinking, I search the Troyler tag. It took me a while to realize I was on THAT tag. I even reblogged a bunch of cute edits and wrote things like "adorable" or "so cute!" I facepalm. Fans are going to get the wrong idea. I don't like Troye! I sigh and shut my computer. There's no turning back now. I just hope Troye doesn't look through my page. He'll think I like him! Which will be really awkward, because he obviously doesn't like me anyway.

I hear a squeal from behind me. I turn my head, and see a girl who was watching me scroll through Tumblr the wHOLE TIME. LIKE NO.

I smile at her anyway. "Hey!" She just replies with, "Trolyer?!" I laugh. The fact that fans actually think of us as couples is pretty great.

"Maybe. We'll have to wait and see." I smile and turn back around and decide to sleep. And I don't know why, but I dreamed about Troye. Because why not.

--------

A.N. Hey guys! Almost 100 reads AHH! Thank you all!! I hope you like this chapter, bc i'm planning to make some DEEP SHIT happen. Im gonna try my best and update more often bc Troyler is love. Troyler is life.

🍆