Chapter 3

A.N. Hey y'all! It's really late and i read this REALLY sad Troyler fic and now i feel like writing more for mine! I really hope you guys like how my story's going so far and I hope you all keep reading! Ily all!

Troye's POV

Back home. It's been a few days since the incident with Tyler. It's been bothering me so much, but I have to try to get over it. I do like him. A lot. More than anyone I have ever met so far. Just look at him. Tyler Oakley is the definition of perfection. With his eyes and his little side smirk and his beautiful hair, complete with a master quiff, and his voice makes my heart melt. He's sassy, and funny, just perfect. I just want to spend every day with him.

However, I still know one thing: HE DOESN'T LIKE ME BACK AND IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. It just doesn't work. Not only is he six years older than me, we live in completely different countries with completely different time zones. And I can tell that he doesn't like me. Yes, Tyler flirts with me, but seriously, he isn't Tyler Oakley for nothing. He flirts with literally everyone. Also, just by the way he talks to me, he clearly isn't interested. I should probably just stop trying, but I can never bring myself to. I just can't imagine myself without him. Is that strange?

I hear a knock on my door. Who must disrupt me during my Tumblr Time?! I sigh and yell, "Come in!" Of course it's Tyde that walks through the door.

"Yo, Troye, it's two in the afternoon! Mom told me to get you downstairs." I shrug.

"I don't feel like it." I reply, and I continue scrolling through Tumblr. I can hear Tyde sighs and he sits next to me. "So the Troyler tag, huh?" He wiggles his eyebrows at me. I slam shut the computer, feeling my face turn red. "Y-yeah, so what?!" I ask, embarrassed. Tyde just smirks at me.

"Someeebody has a crush!" He teases. I sigh and shove him a bit. "Yeah, I have a crush on Tyler. No big deal," I say, and I keep scrolling through the tag. I turn my head, and I see Tyde looking at me with some silly smirk on his face. "What?" I ask. Clearly I'm not in the mood for his shenanigans or whatever, but of course he's still here.

"I got an idea." He says bluntly. I sigh and close the laptop again. "Like what?" I ask, confused.

"I'm gonna be your wingman!" He exclaims with jazz hands for emphasis. I laugh. "Sure, like I'd let you hook me up with anyone. Especially someone like Tyler."

"No, trust me, it'll work! I promise!" He pleads. I sigh. "Fine, but you can only help this once! Got it?"

Tyde nods and grabs his phone.

Tyler's POV

As I catch up on all the youtube I missed this week, (Caspar and Joe made the funniest collab by the way) it's kind of hard not to bring my mind back to what Troye did. The Queen of YouTube is not very amused. I hear my phone go off. It's a text from Tyde. It seems that all of the Sivan kids want me this week. That's okay though, I can share. I can't help but reply.

T. Heichou: Heyy whaddup?

Prof. Oakley: Nothin much, hbu?

T. Heichou: Same here lol so i was hoping we could do a collab me you and troye

Prof. Oakley: Really? Sounds liek fun dood. I'll find a flite probs be there in a week-ish.

T. Heichou: K sounds gr8 we'll see u then.

I'm finally going to be seeing Troye again. I want to see him. Ever since that day, I just want to talk to him more. Be with him more. I don't know why, but I just want Troye. I wonder what he wanted to tell me. It must have been important. I don't hesitate to try and find a cheap but nice flight over to Australia.

I'm coming Troye, and I want to know what you were going to say to me.