Chapter 1: I

Author's P.O.V.

Jeon Jungkook, the notorious flirt in the upper society.. He was the son of a multi-billionaire tycoon.. He might look innocent, but not in race track, and most especially, not in bed..

His motto in life was to enjoy every single moment with every girl who wants his gorgeous body.. He usually told his friends:

Which earn a hit on his head from his cousin, Yoongi

'If you think that way, you will die early..' He said in monotonous voice.

'But I can't possibly turn my girls down.. They needed me..' He pouts.

'They need your DICK and your cards, that's all.. Do you think if you're not rich, people will let you fuck them? nuh-uh.. You will die virgin..' He yawns while drinking his daily dose of lemon juice..

'They can have me all the time.. I'm a JEON anyways..' He sassed.

Yoongi doesn't know what to do.. He knew the old Jungkook, he was sweet and thoughtful.. He was allergic to girls and relationship..

But the Jungkook now.. He turned 180°... Maybe because his past relationshit doesn't last for a month, eventhough he court that girl for almost three years..

'Whatever Jungkook.. Hopefully you would find someone who could cut your horns and bring you back to reality..' He laid down his couch and drift off to sleep..

'Tch! Stupid hyung! Didn't he saw how great my life was after my first and last RELATIONSHIT? I don't have to think of anything aside from getting every girl that I like..' He walked into the door and grabbed his jacket before leaving the pad.. He needs someone to kill his boredom..

************************************

Park Jimin, an aspiring ballerina from Busan.. He was raised from a poor but supportive family.. His brother Taehyung became a successful stage actor with his long-time boyfriend, Jung Hoseok.. Now he was trying his luck to the big city..

He is competing for nationals this season.. He is one of the best ballet students in his place.. No wonder why people usually teased him as GAY FAIRY..

'As soon as I win this competition, I would definitely brag this to my haters.. /grins/' He was so full of himself, yet you can see to his eyes that it was just a defense mechanism for being so much hurt..

He was walking in the busy street of Seoul when a guy riding a motorcycle passed right infront of him, causing him to jumped back to the pavement and twisted his ankle..

Jimin was doomed.. How can he let it happened?? Not now that the competition is two weeks away..

'You freaking SHIT!!!!! How dare you do this to me!!!!!!!! LET ME CUT YOUR HEAD NOW!!! I NEED IT NOW!!!!!' He yelled.

The rider of the motorcycle came closer to the injured kid and checked his hurt ankle..

'Sorry dude, I didn't mean to hurt you.. But wait, CAN'T YOU SEE THE TRAFFIC LIGHT?? CAN'T YOU SEE THAT IT IS STILL ON GREEN?? DON'T YOU KNOW HOW STUPID YOU ARE NOW??' He muffled under his helmet..

'You shitty head!!! Take that stupid helmet of yours and fight me!!! I'm gonna kill the hell out of you and make sure that you won't spread your bad attitude to others!!' Jimin was about to explode.. He can't take this other guy's bold attitude.. He was like a rust to the great iron bar..

The said boy didn't even think twice.. He pulled off his helmet and combed his sweaty hair with his fingers..

 He pulled off his helmet and combed his sweaty hair with his fingers

'Are you happy now?? You are graced with my charm and hotness.. Can you please stop whining?' JungKook winked.

'O-oh.. /blushes a little/ M-maybe I can forgive you.. /smiles/ But can I tell you something private? Can you move closer, so that I can whisper it to you?'

'Sure babe..' And he started moving closer.. He wasn't aware that Jimin has other plan rather than to flirt to him..

'/hit his head and pull his ear/ You stupid kid!!! You ruined my future!! If I can't join the competition in two weeks, I'm gonna kill you!!!!! You heard me?? I'm gonna kill you!!' He yelled straight to the latter's ear.

'Ouch stop!!! You're pulling my ear too hard!!! My piercing was only a week old.. It might bleed!!! ARGH!!' Jungkook tried his best to escape but he can't.. He gripped the smaller's wrist and almost break his bone, yet he stopped after seeing the boy's shoe: it was ballet shoes made from satin..

'Oh God.. What have I done?' He don't know what to do anymore.. Yes, he don't care about the other people, but in this case, he hurt someone who definitely has a future in ballet.. He ruined the other boy's dream..

'Let me help you.. I-I promise, I'll cover all the expenses.. I'm truly sorry..'

'I-It's okay.. /sniffles/ I understand..'

'I'm Jeon Jungkook..' He support the latter by wrapping one of his arm to its waist..

'Park Jimin..'

'Well, Jimin.. From now on, I'll make sure to take care of you, until you can compete again for your competition.. Do you have a place to stay here?' He looked at him in the eye, which made Jimin feel uncomfortable..

'N-no..'

'Then you can stay at my place.. It's convenient to all, considering that I live in a penthouse..' He smiled.

'I-I guess we can arrange that later..'

'Yeah sure..'

Jungkook carried him to his motorcycle and placed his helmet on Jimin..

'Use it.. It's more useful to you than me..'

'But it's not safe to drive without this..' Jimin looked at him with concern..

'Don't worry babe, I'm a pro..'