Chapter 4: Love

Author's P.O.V.

The two went to the nearest mall to bought some clothes for the party.. The celebrant are expecting his socialite friends, so Jungkook made sure that Jimin will stand out..

'I want something more feminine than the normal suits.. Jimin wasn't just a typical teenager, he was an ethereal beauty.. I wanted them to know that the person equal to the legendary racer like JEON JUNGKOOK, is no other than the cute little mochi, Park Jimin.. Please make him look perfect..'
The boy explained to the fashion designer.

'Don't worry Mr. Jeon, I can make him the most beautiful guy in the crowd that even the straight guys will bend their sexuality just to date him.. /went to the set of clothes hanging on the clothesline/ She picked white satin long sleeved polo with ribbon as replacement to choker, blazer with sequins as overall design, black fitted slacks and leather shoes..

************************************

It takes two hours for the team to complete the make up and dress fitting for Jimin.. Jungkook's hands were sweating in both excitement and anticipation.. Who can make other men bend their sexuality just by wearing blazer? That's ridiculous..

When he was about to ask the designer about Jimin, a certain boy really captures everyone's attention inside the shop..

'J-jungkook..' A cute boy with light ash blonde hair called his name.

Jungkook literally fell from his seat as he saw the angel infront of him

Jungkook literally fell from his seat as he saw the angel infront of him.. Yes, he was shy, but God! How can he look alot more sexier with just an eye shadow and eye liner?

'Uhmm, Jungkook?'

'You will be the death of me..' He blurted out.

People around them laughed after hearing the iconic line.. They knew the reason why the great Jeon was head over heels attracted to the smaller boy..

'Excuse me, what did you say?'

Jungkook came back to his senses. He was blushing the whole time he saw Jimin wearing the clothes he just criticized as 'colorful but dull'..

'Well, Mr. Jeon, what do you think?' The designer snapped him again out of his daze.

'About what?'

'About my concept.. Did you like it?' She grinned.

'Oh yeah, it's perfect.. Thank you..'

'Well, I hope you two would enjoy the party.. Guys would literally scream just to get your date's attention.. Are you sure you're gonna be alright?' She asked again.

'Yes we will, so stop asking..' He bluntly replied.

'Jungkook, calm down.. We're not here to cause a scene.. /cupped his cheek/ Let's just pay for this and leave, okay?'

'Yeah..' He wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist and walked to the counter to pay for the clothes. After that, they left the store and drove straight to the party venue..

************************************

It was past 11pm when the so-called couple arrived. People in the party are either drunk or hype.. Jungkook wanted to go home and just forget about his friend, yet Jimin forced him to stay..

'After all of my efforts to wear this tight clothes and expensive make-up, you'll just gonna tell me that we should leave without even greeting the celebrant? Are you serious, Jeon?'

'Yes, I'm serious..' He deadpanned.

'But why? He's your friend remember? Can't we at least show up and give his gift before leaving?' He pouts.

'No need.. I'll just ask my secretary to do that..'

'But still-'

'Kookie!!' A beautiful girl on the early 20's came closer and hug the boy. 'I've missed you, sweetie..'

'Lizzie?! What are you doing here?!' Jungkook caught off-guard when he saw his ex-girlfriend with his other friends.

'I came here to see you! Gosh! You looked good tonight..' She smiled.

'I-I thought you were in Paris for your big break? A-aren't you busy preparing for Swan Lake?' Jungkook was stuttering. His whole body trembles after meeting with his past love.

'Yes I am, but I asked for a week long break just to get us back.. Aren't you happy?'

'I-I do.. I always do..'

'Great! /finally noticed the other boy beside Jungkook/ Sweetie, who is he?'

Jimin was stunned. He was just talking to the other boy awhile ago, but now, he was left behind. Although he tried his best not to be affected, the proximity of Jungkook to the girl is beyond his limit..

'H-hi.. I'm Park Jimin, Jungkook's...' He looked at him, hoping that the latter would properly introduce him to the crowd..

'Park Jimin, my new FRIEND..'

'Well nice to meet you, Jimin.. I'm Lizzie, Jungkook's girlfriend.. Hope he didn't cause trouble while he's with you..'

'No.. /looked anywhere besides them/ H-he didn't.. /whispered/ He was the nicest person I-I've ever met..' The last few words that escaped from his lips was the turning point for Jimin's real feelings.. Believe it or not, He was in love.. He was in love with a certain guy named Jeon Jungkook.. The only guy that made him feel special.. The only guy that treats him like a princess..

And the only guy WHO CAN NEVER BE HIS..

HOW DID THIS HAPPENED?

WAS IT BECAUSE OF HIS SWEET GESTURES?

WAS IT BECAUSE OF HIS HUMOUR?

WAS IT BECAUSE OF HIS PATIENCE?

OR MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, BECAUSE HE WAS THE NOTORIOUS HEART BREAKER JEON JUNGKOOK?