Chapter 6: I

Author's P.O.V.

As soon as the two came back to the party, Jimin saw Jungkook evading Lizzie's advances..

'Lizzie stop, you're drunk.. We can't talk as you want on this condition.. Jackson-hyung, why don't you bring her home? It's getting late..' Jungkook asked his friend while supporting the drunk girl's body. He can leave her anytime, but he wasn't that bad for an ex-boyfriend, so he waited for someone to help her go home..

'Why don't you do it instead?' Yugyeom countered.

'Well, sorry to kill your hopes my friend, but I'm no longer interested with this girl.. I finally learned my lessons, thanks to my cousin's fists.. I don't want him to beat me up again because of the same mistake.. Nuh-uh, I'm so done with the old me..' Jungkook sassed.

Jimin heard it even from his distance. If you would ask him if he felt anything, Then hell yeah.. He was so happy to hear that he finally moved on from that gold digger..

Yoongi felt relieved after seeing his cousin's changes.. He knew how depression works and what Jungkook experienced after their break up.. Those painful times that they wished to forget..

'You should get your man, kid.. I'm pretty sure he's worried about you..'

'B-but I...' Yoongi shushed him with his finger placed on the younger's plumped lips.

'Don't let other girls or guys steal what's yours.. You like him, no- YOU LOVE HIM, RIGHT? I KNOW YOU DO, SO WHY DON'T YOU LET HIM BE HAPPY? STOP BEING A COWARD AND MAKE A MOVE..' Yoongi blurted out.

Jimin can't hide his true feelings.. For 8 straight days, Jungkook only wanted what's the best for him.. He even acted as his own personal slave just for him to recover faster.. He never stop caring for the smaller even if there are times that Jimin would blame him for all the misfortune he encountered after he came to the city..

But, whatever God has planned for them in the future, Jimin only wanted the same guy infront of him..

The one who talk nonsense for hours..

The one who'll argue about his favorite superhero..

The one who suggested to have a candy binge party at their second night together..

The one who loves to watched Netflix when he wasn't busy with his race..

The one who tour him around the city using his goddamn motorcycle..

The one who loves to eat meals together..

The one who sang beautifully until their eyes felt tired and sleepy..

The one who usually fell asleep on the couch in the afternoon..

The one who shared his greatest fears in life..

The one who shared his goals..

The one who laughed so hard whenever he made mistakes..

The one who cried first whenever he tells him how cruel the world it can be for a guy ballerina like him..

Was there any more reason why he can't love the boy??

Nah, he became the other part of Jimin's soul.. He became alot better, stronger after meeting Jungkook.. Whether when the latter asked him to pray for his safety on his competition, or when he was just lazing around his pad, Jimin wanted to be part of it.. He had to..

'Gramps..'

'Don't you like him?' He asked.

'Ofcourse I do..'

'Then what is it??' Yoongi knew that the boy was doubting about Jungkook's feelings.. He can't blame him though, his cousin grew in an upper society, where everyone bows on his feet..

'What if Jungkook doesn't like me?'

'If he doesn't, then I'll beat the crap out of him.. He shouldn't hurt someone as amazing as you.. It's his lost, not yours..' He winked.

After their conversation, Yoongi pushes him towards his cousin.. He knew that the two had alot of things to work on.. Yes, he wasn't the kind of person who'll cheer for their happiness at loud.. He made sure that he'll support them through rough times and give his trademark advices whenever they need to... He was older than the two for God's sake..

'One more doubt and I'll kill you..' Yoongi warned.

'Sorry hyung..'

'Don't forget to tell him what you truly feels.. I'm pretty sure that he's been patiently waiting for you to confess..'

'I-I will! Wish me luck!!'

'Yeah..'

************************************

After that night, Jungkook received the most amazing gift in this entire life.. Yes, he made love to his beautiful boyfriend who's now sleeping beside him.. They cuddle together and enjoyed each other's heat as the sun peeks through the window..

'I loved to do this everyday, baby..' Jungkook whispered as he start caressing the latter's cheek.. 'I wanted to kiss and cuddle you each time we're together.. I wanted to tell the whole world that Park Jimin is mine.. I want to prove to your bullies that you stole the heart of Jeon Jungkook.. I wanted to mark every single part of your body, so that people knew who you belong to.. C-can you stay here with me?