Chapter 5: Till

Author's P.O.V.

Jimin didn't wait another moment.. He left the party as soon as he can.. He doesn't care if his ankle hurts a little, he just wanted to be alone..

'You're so stupid to think that Jungkook will seriously like you..' He told to himself. 'He was only good to you because of that stupid little accident.. Haven't you remember his two-weeks promise? His goodness in you will last after Nationals.. You shouldn't expect anything more to him,  Jimin!! Do you hear that?? YOU SHOULDN'T EXPECT MORE..'

He didn't care if people thought him as crazy or weird.. He also didn't care at all if he walks in the middle of nowhere.. He didn't bother looking at the streets, or the cars passing by.. HE JUST WANT TO LEAVE THAT STUPID PARTY WITH THAT FREAKING FLIRT..

He stopped by to the nearest convenient store to buy some drink.. While searching for anything that can quench his thirst, a pale mid 20's boy tapped his shoulder and said, 'Can you move back, I need to get some water..'

Jimin felt his cheeks turned warm.. He was embarrassed by the fact that he stood infront of the fridge door for a couple of minutes without knowing what to buy.. He moved aside while continue looking into the pale boy's direction..

'Do I really look attractive in your eyes, kid? You can't stop staring at me even when I took my water..' Yoongi said while looking at the poor boy beside him..

'W-what?! /scoffed/ Says the one who stared at my gorgeous face the whole time

'W-what?! /scoffed/ Says the one who stared at my gorgeous face the whole time.. Sorry mister but I'm not into older men.. Tch!' Jimin sassed.

'When did I say that I'm attracted to you? /smirked/ Well, maybe if I'm Jungkook, I might ask you for a one night stand, but I'm not him, so yeah.. I don't LIKE BRATS..' Yoongi replied lazily.

Jimin froze in his place.. Did he just said Jungkook? But how? Oh my God! Is he one of the guys he hooked up while Lizzie is away? SHIT! He needs to leave.

'S-sorry gramps but I have to go..' He reluctantly move his feet and started walking away.

'Wait kid!'

Jimin runs. He can't be serious right? Why do he have to meet someone related to Jungkook again? Is God really testing his patience?!

'ARGH!!!!!!!!! Fuck you Jeon!!!!! Stop invading my mind!!!!!! Leave me alone!!!' He yelled in the middle of the street. He doesn't want to be like this.. He can't be affected by JEON..

'Hey..' A voice just came from behind, making Jimin jumped.

'Waaaah!!! You gramps!! Why are you following me?! I'm not rich, okay? I may look cute and sexy and attractive, but I'm just a typical teenager from Busan!! Please don't hurt me, I need to give this clothes back to that stupid Jeon Jungkook!!!' He pleaded.

'Jeon Jungkook? You mean the bratty Jeon Jungkook? The famous racer?' He asked.

'Y-yeah.. H-how did you know him?' He bit his lower lip, tasting the cherry flavored lipstick.

'Duh.. Who do you think he is.. He's famous and rich.. He was a great racer in this generation and I'm pretty sure that everyone wants to date him..' He reason out.

'Even you?'

'What? /stared at the latter with an amused expression/'

'You're one of the guys who confessed to him right? Well, I know the feeling now gramps.. It hurts so much to see him with the one he loves.. /sighs/'

'You mean, Lizzie? The BITCH who only used him to achieve her dreams?' Yoongi raised his brow and his expression changed from smiling to serious.

'H-how did you? /being pulled into the other's car and shove him in the shotgun seat/ Hey!!! Where are we going?!' He whines.

'Did you two went to Bambam's party??'

'Y-yeah..' He looked down.

'Then we'll go back and take Jungkook with us.. He's in danger..'

'W-what do you mean?! I can't understand.. Can you please explain everything to me!! And who are you? How did you know Jungkook? Are you his stalker?!' He started asking so many questions. Hell, he was worried about Jungkook.

'Calm your tits, kid.. I'm Min Yoongi, Jungkook's cousin.. And no, I'm not a stalker, I'm a music producer.. Any other questions?'

Jimin wanted to disappear in that moment.. He falsely accused the guy beside him even though he knew nothing about him.. Why on Earth did his life turned into a huge mess? Now he can't avoid the fact that he, PARK JIMIN was in love with Jungkook..