PART : 1

At Night 

At 12:30 am

At Sanskar room

Sanskar is packing his luggage inside his suitcase where Sujata was helping him in his packing where Ansh slept peacefully in his curdle .

Sanskar: ( said without turning his head )  Mom I will return day after tomorrow. I will try to come back early if it will possible for me. But if i won't reach then please take care of Ansh. There ( showing his finger towards the bedside table ) I have kept his all belongings. So you won't face any problem. But please give him his food time to time . My little boy is a " bhukad " mom ( Sanskar laughed at his own words where Sujata was watching her son lovingly ) 

Sujata : ( thought it's the right time again using her luck taking Ansh's name ) till when you can take all  responsibility of Ansh's Sanskar. Why don't you think again about yourself . If not yourself then think about Ansh. He needs a mother 's love , care affection which you can never give him. So accept Kavita's proposal and...

Sanskar:( turned his head towards Sujata and cut her words in middle ) mom I don't want to fight with you before my journey. So for  now please leave this matter . I am getting late. 

Sanskar moved towards the curdle where Ansh slept in his deep slumber.

Sanskar kissed at his temple 

I will miss you, my Badmas ...but don't show your So much  badmashi  before your grand mom and Ragini chachi..ok .you are my good boy : Again kissed on his soft pink cheek where Ansh moved a little on his sleep. 

Sanskar for the last time looked at Ansh's and walked away after giving a good bye hug to his mother .

At road 

Sanskar was driving his car fastly to reach at airport where his all thoughts was covered by Swara. 

When he was passing across a lonely road he heard a koyal voice . His car  immediately stopped by a jolt  pressing the break.

Flashback*************************

Swara: Arey main keh rahi hun na ,It works 

Sanskar: Matlab tum koyal Ki awaz sun kar koi bhi wish mang lo toh  tumhari wish Puri Ho jayegi

Swara : Haan , you know mere sath yeh bohot baar hua hai , aur meri sari wish Puri hui hai  

Sanskar: Haan isiliye uski awaz main itni dard hai.   bicchari  ro ro kar kabse bol rahi hai , ke Swara mujhse abb kucch wish matt mangna main Puri nahi kar paungi .

Swara : Tum dekhnaek din tum bhi wish mangoge . ( in a determining voice )

Flashback end*******************

Sanskar: Agar tumhe iss baat par itni yakin hai na Swara,  toh kaho apni koyal se ki aaj woh meri bhi ek wish puri kare..( said closing his both eyes ) I want to meet  you Swara ...i wanna see you before at my eyes... I want to feel your fragrance...i want to feel your breath near me..i want to touch you senselessly like before...i want to lov....( a sob came out from his mouth before he will complete his words )

Looking from his car window  at that direction where the Koyal was singing  .

Can you fulfil my only this wish...for the first and last time : Joined his both hands before him where a single drop tear slide down on his cheek .

OTHER PLACE  

A boy has stood before a girl holding her chin in his hand 

Boy : I love you Shona ...i don't know anything without loving you....please never  leave me ...neither i will di...

Swara immediately placed her hand on his mouth didn't give him a chance to complete his words .

Swara : I will never leave you in this birth Sanskar because Shona can't live without her Sanky ( said in her glistening eyes which is showing only love for her Sanskar) 

Sanskar: I love you and you are only mine ( said lovingly) 

Swara: Only yours and sealed her lips  on his lips  as  a promise.

Sanskar first shocked seeing Swara's kiss who initiated first then he also participated in same passion taking her in his tight embrace. 

A broad smile formed on Swara's lips .

******

I want,  you give divorce to Sanskar and leave him   : Sujata said sadly 

I can't live without him mom. You also know, Sanskar  can also never live without me mom. He will become mad . Don't do this with us ...I am begging to you mom don't do this : Swara said in a begging voice joining her both hands before Sujata who stood helplessly before her

*******

From today your Sanskar is mine . Never ever dare to come in front of him . From now , he is  MINE ...ONLY MINE....your heard that.... Sanskar is ONLY MINE: Kavita said  loudly pulling Swara's arms harshly.

*******
NO : Swara woke up from her dream where she was sweating very badly .

She wiped her sweats from her forehead then watched the clock which was showing it's pass 15 at 5. 

She take out a photo frame below from her pillow .

I miss you Sanskar. ...i am sorry Sanskar.. I know I have hurt you,  whom I never want to hurt in my entire life. Please forgive me . But don't hate me , please. I can't bear your hatred...this will be my last day with my life when you will be started to hate me . ( tightly hugged the frame holding near her heart where tears were flowing endlessly from her eyes 

*********************************

It's a very short update......I am agreeing...I have posted it too late ... I am agreeing it too.. ...reason.....may be nowadays I became so much lazy ...no offence ..i am really sorry for that ..back to the story...if u liked today's part...tell your views on comment box.

Thank you 😊

Have a nice day 

#Seema