PART : 5

All Maheswaries are busy for engagement preparation which is held on tonight at Maheswari house.

All paparazzi are ready to cover the engagement's live telecast for their channel's TRP after all it's Sanskar Maheswari's most controversial engagement after ran away his first wife leaving him . And top of that, the fun part is now his ex-wife is the wedding planner of this marriage which was pulling more attention from audience. It was just like the cherry on the top of cake for the news channel.

Here in MM, Swara was appointed for Kavita to help on her engagement shopping which irked Kavita more.

In Boutique

Swara, Ragini and Kavita were busy for choosing Kavita's engagement dress. Ragini and Swara were hell tired seeing Kavita's choosy behaviour who was just busy to trying her engagement gown for 38th times . Ragini just wants to kill her by wasting her precious 6 hours from her life which she would definitely spends with her husband and dear son. If looks kill someone then till now Kavita would definitely die .

Done :- kavita said cheerfully holding a packet

Let's go for the accessories and shoes shopping . I want to see perfect and most beautiful girl tonight on our most memorable day . So Sanskar will move on leaving his past behind him :- taunted looking towards Swara who was just looking other side in her glassy eyes avoiding Kavita's taunt .

Don't you think , now you should be more concern about for Sanskar's present and future with you . But here you have just stalked holding in Sanskar's past . If I am not wrong, why I'm feeling like you are just feeling insecurity . Don't bother yourself so much that you will look horrible in your own engagement. Might be tonight you frightened seeing your own image inside the mirror  : - Ragini said sympathetically patting Kavita's shoulder and walked away from there leaving a fuming Kavita and shocking Swara behind her .

Swara just watching her dear sister's retreating figure in her widening eyes and then a soft smile spread on her lips . Then both left from the shop .

In Shopping Mall

When Kavita was busy on her accessories shopping Swara just rounding the mall where Ragini just sipping her juice sitting at a corner in a relaxing way .

Swara just stopped at doll section seeing a doll . And instantly a broad smile spread on her lips . She held the doll and caressed it gently . At the exact time she knows, what will she do with that doll. Thinking it she bought the doll secretly but was just unknown the fact that a pair of eyes were fixed on her every movements .

In Maheswari Mansion

Inside Sanskar Room

Ansh was playing with his toys when Swara came near him scanning the whole room where was no one present inside except Ansh .

Maa:- Ansh called cheerfully raising his hands up in air seeing Swara . Swara happily came near him . Swara picked up Ansh from floor in her lap sitting beside him .

Swara lovingly kissed on his son's both chubby cheeks . Ansh was just giggling holding her mother's both hands in his tiny fist .

What are doing mama's boy ?:- Swara said in her childish voice

Ohho my baby boy is playing with his toys . Does he need more toys ?? :- Swara asked in same tone

Here mama has brought this for you Swara showed her the toy which she bought in shopping mall only for him. Ansh clapped his both hands excitedly showing his milk teeth .

Did you like it ? :- Ansh nodded his head as a yes in an understanding way

Then take it :- Swara forwarded her hand . Before Ansh will take it from Swara's hand , Kavita snatched it and threw it away at a corner .

Kavita , what type of nonsense is this :- Swara asked in an anger filled voice .

I am exactly asking the same question to you Swara , what type of nonsense is this ?? And what are you doing here with my son ? You want to kidnap him ?? :- kavita said in a hateful venom filling voice

What are you trying to say Kavita ? :- Swara said in a shocking tone

I am telling only the truth. You just want to kidnap Ansh , who is the life of Sanskar which you know . And after kidnap, through Ansh you want to come back in Sanskar's life again . I know your all evil plans Swara . But for your kind information, till when I am alive I won't you success in your plan. You get that :- kavita took away Ansh from Swara's hand.

Swara just watched her empty hands in her glistening eyes where Kavita held Ansh forcefully in her arms . She just ran away from there after watching her son whom she isn't allow to hold him in her arms . After Swara, Kavita also left the room keeping down Ansh on the floor .

Ansh cried after landing on the floor . Sanskar came back to his room hearing his son's cry who was present at balcony in all that time .

What happened Ansh ? Why are you crying baby? :- Sanskar asked in a concern voice

Touy ( toy ) :- Ansh said in his baby voice showing his finger towards the toy

Toy :- Sanskar said in a questioning voice following Ansh's finger where the toy lied on the floor

Sanskar's eyes widen seeing the toy and only one name left from his mouth:- SWARA

Where the CHOTA BHEEM lied on floor at a corner

( if you would remember then in season 1 ,Sanskar was playing with chota bheem when he was acting like a mad . Swasan made friends only by chota bheem )

*****************************

Precap : Sanskar - Kavita engagement 💍

Hi friends I am back . Now you will get regular updates of my story . Because now I am free for 2 months for my summer vacation. And I want to complete this story during this vacation . Just support me by your love like you always do .

How is the chapter?? You like it or not ?? Tell me your views in comment box .

Thank u 😊

Have a nice day

#Seema